For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
baseballisback's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 2:39 AM

Programming on 12/15 (Esquire, Chiller and Cloo)

Esquire is going away.

Chiller and Cloo go from U-200 to U-300.

From http://programmingchanges.att.com

Effective December 15, 2016, Esquire Network (channel 380 SD and 1380 HD and West channel 381) will be removed from U-verse.

Effective December 15, 2016, Chiller (channel 153) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Chiller will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Effective December 15, 2016, Cloo (channel 161) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Cloo will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

Chiller and Cloo were moved to U300.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

I'm more upset losing AXS TV (1106).

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

7 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

I'm more upset losing AXS TV (1106).

We are? For real? Last I heard, it was in negotiations...or is this sarcasm?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

It's on the list....

"if a reasonable longer term agreement cannot be reached with the programmers, we may lose the rights to carry them (listed in alphabetical order) in or after December 2016: AXS TV (channel 1106 in HD),"

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

7 years ago

A lot of channels are on the list. Most get renewed. Just about the only exceptions were the Hallmark channels, NHL Network and the Scripps channels. All came back.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

7 years ago

It sounds like the people over at DBSTalk don't know either.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

From Wikipedia:

On October 1, 2016, Dish Network removed the channel from the lineup. As with their earlier dropping of Cloo, the provider justified it by stating that Esquire's schedule is made up of programming also easily found on USA Network, WGN America and Ion Television, along with streaming providers. The only notice of the dropping was through the provider's monthly billing statement. AT&T has also given notice that Esquire network will be dropped from U-verse and DirecTV on December 15.[11]

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Why is my chiller channel gone? Did they move it out o a higher package?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.