Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Fiber Internet in Grove City OH

Hello, we would love to switch to ATT Fiber. However it looks like it is not yet available on our street. I see other people in my town who do have the fiber internet and love it. Can we get an estimate of when it may be available? I tried using the notification for fiber internet for my address, bu

Questions

I was promised $400 rewards on signing up for ATT Fiber and got only $150

I signed up for ATT fiber 1 GBPS on att.com and it was showing $150 reward card, I put my address and I got the message on screen saying 'This address qualifies for additional $150 rewards'. There were 2 promos running on att.com which were 'Winter50' and 'actnow', both were giving additional $50 ea

Questions

Closed

Issues with Hulu Live Streaming and AT&T Fiber

I am a new AT&T fiber customer. I have used Hulu live streaming service for 3 years with no issues until I upgraded to AT&T fiber.  Hulu has a limit on how many locations can be attached to your account and for whatever reason Hulu is seeing the AT&T IP address as me being loc

Questions

AT&T Fiber vs Vexus Fiber

Why should I stay with AT&T Fiber over Vexus Fiber? Just asking. What are the advantages ?

Questions

AT&T BGW320 Config with TP-Link Deco XE75 Mesh Wireless Router

Hi, Is anyone out there using the BGW320 with a couple of TP-Link Deco XE75's? I need to know how to best set them up in my home. I do have 2 main questions though... 1. Do I HAVE TO put the BGW320 in IP Passthrough for best performance? 2. Are there other settings in the BGW other than just enabl

Questions

ACP Program was never applied to my account after re-certifying

I was asked to re-certify for my ACP Program with AT&T back in December which I did and applied. I have confirmed with ACP and have in writing that I was already receiving ACP benefits with my new application for AT&T. Fast forward I am charged the original price and no benefits. I assumed i

Questions

Are these routes normal for AT&T Fiber in Midwest?

I just got AT&T Fiber installed the other day and I'm located in northeast Wisconsin. When I ran some tests, I was somewhat disappointed with the latency. I thought AT&T would be well under 10ms, but it seems like 15ms is the best. I ran a tracert to google.com and noticed at hop 7 is where

Questions

fiber to Buffalo Grove, IL

when will fast fiber come to Buffalo Grtove Illinois

Questions

Closed

Jeopardy Resolution Case - Outside Facility Issue

I have a Jeopardy Resolution Case - Outside Facility Issue. I am a new customer. Selected AT&T on May 4th (after changing from Xfinity bc I moved into a new apartment complex and they said it would be May 25 before I could get a technician out). Side note - My apartment complex was wired with AT

Questions

Dispatch fee

I was charged a 99$ dispatch fee. I HAD an extender.  Apparently it was offline for weeks and I didn't know.  I was paying for it, every month.  When I found out,  I did the trouble shooter but it still wouldn't go online.  I was passed on to a real agent,  they tried,

Questions

In game ping

In valorant I used to have 9ms 18ms 25ms 25ms on my 4 lowest ping servers. I switched to spectrum internet for 1 month but the following month switched back to at&t. When I swapped back to at&t the 4 lowest ping servers had 19ms 30ms 34ms and 41ms ping. I would like to fix this issue and get

Questions

How do I report poor customer service from chat support

I had the worst experience ever from AT&T support today and would like to report it to someone who will deal with it. I cant find anywhere online to submit a complaint.

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320 DHCP Disable with external firewall

Posting this a second time since my first post got deleted without explanation and banned my account for (I'm GUESSING posting a link to a bridge creation help article) using the tools provided in this wysiwyg editor. I can't even get to the post anymore to see how I worded that which is pretty anno

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ipad

'They say I’ve won an iPad Pro I’ve finished my surveys and paid shipping now it won’t take my payment but says I’ve won

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Fiber BGW320 - home web server

I am new to AT&T Fiber, having gotten setup yesterday. I operate a home web server out of my basement, and I have configured the BGW320 device to forward ports 80 and 443 to this web server. Everything seems to be configured properly. However, response time is horrible now. I often get time out

Questions

Smart Home Manager App saying it would like to send notifications, but there's no option.

Hello to support of AT&T. When I open the smart home manager app on my phone and sign in, it shows a box with a message saying "Smart Home Manager would like to send you notifications." But there's no option for me to click and I can't proceed pass the message. I already tried allowing permissio

Questions

What IP address do I need to use to get WAN connections to connect to my personal server running on an AT&T router

Currently I am using my IPv4 address in my NODE.js server software and I cannot get connections outside of my LAN. Which IP address do I need to use? I have tried to use my public IPv4 address, and that didn't work. Can the Default Gateway/DNS Server IP address be used?

Questions

Closed

BGW320 won’t connect after reboot (never-ending slow blinking white status light

We recently got a new gateway, the BGW320 and all was working well. This morning I unplugged the power to the gateway while untangling some cords, but after plugging it back in it will no longer connect, it powers back up fine but never establishes a connection to the fiber, just a slow blinking wh

Questions

Terrible latency with ATT Fiber

Hi, I get latency spikes of 200+ with fiber. This affects both wired and wireless connections. Tech support tried to fix the issue over the phone but it still persists. Anyone know how to fix this issue or do other experience this as well?

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough, Deco Mesh Router and Port Forwarding

I used to run Comcast with my own modem and router. Hosting my Docker apps with Caddy and DuckDNS (port forwarding 80/443 in router). I would access my apps through my DuckDNS sub domain and things worked great. I recently switched to AT&T fiber. I setup my AT&T gateway in IP pass through m

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.