Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Extender Options

Hello all, Are there non ATT wireless extenders that work with the BGW320 Modem/Router? I thought I saw a list somewhere but can no longer find it. Thanks, Leo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att Fiber/Ring devices

We just moved into a new build that is set up for Att fiber and has a ring doorbell already installed. Fiber was installed and we have had no trouble with the TV, computers or phones. I HAVE had trouble connecting the doorbell. I bought a Ring Chime/extender and cannot connect it either. I have rese

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

Port 25565 Still Closed After Port Forwarding And Changing Firewall Rules

Any info on how to fix this? The router model is BGW210-700. The port has been forwarded in the router settings, both inbound and outbound rules have been added for both TCP and UDP in my firewall. Have tested the port on port checking sites such as yougetsignal while the server is running and no lu

Questions

Static IP block with each IP from a different USA location?

The answer is probably "no" ... but - I have a block of 13 static IPs and all of them trace back to the datacenter in my city. I have everything configured and it's working great. Now I was thinking. Would it be possible to distribute my block of static IPs across the USA in an effort to reduce "

Questions

Being charged $125 / month to use landline phone with closed captioning

Hello, My mom has a severe hearing impairment and uses a landline telephone with closed captioning. The landline phone also requires an internet connection for the closed captioning. The price for the phone is $55 a month. The price of the internet recently when from $45 / month to $70 / month. It

Questions

how to contact at&t fiber installation dept.

AT&T was to install fiber in my subdivision back in 2022, as of today they have not installed on my street. A friend of mine lives 2 miles away in the same subdivision and had fiber installed on his street a year ago.  How do I contact someone to find out when it will be installed.  I

Questions

BGW320-505 And iRobot j7 Wi-Fi connection

My daughter moved fiber service and got a new gateway a BGW320-505. For whatever reason now my iRobot will not connect to my phone. I have rebooted the robot, rebooted the router, taken off the app and redownloaded, and I made sure we are on the right Wi-Fi connection in regards to the robot. I had

Questions

Irobot j7 not connecting

Hello, We just switched to AT&t fiber service. For whatever reason now my iRobot will not connect to my phone. I have rebooted the robot, rebooted the router, taken off the app and redownloaded, and I made sure we are on the right Wi-Fi connection in regards to the robot. Any additional advic

Questions

fiber availability

How do you check availability if the crappy att.com web site won't take the address no matter the format??

Questions

Fiber installation into existing conduit

I ordered fiber internet, which was installed last summer. The burial was, simply, terrible. It's buried in our backyard an average of about 2" deep, with several sections well above the ground for several feet at a time. Because of unrelated reasons, we have to regrade our backyard, which will inv

Questions

Billing help for a business account

We recently switched our internet provider to ATT, had a firewall installed and signed up for Office@Hand. After a few months we received a notice that we were delinquent in our bill which we had never received and after lengthy waits on the telephone, we were able to speak with a representative who

Questions

Using Linksys Velop with AT&T Fiber - IP and DNS Issues!!!

Hi there, losing my mind over here with near-constant DNS and IP server issues. The issues seem mostly contained to a handful of devices, but it has hit all devices in our home at one point or another. I've tried IP Passthrough, and many other settings among both the Fiber gateway and Velop UI's. Bu

Questions

LAN devices can't see each other

Good morning. I recently switched to AT&T Fiber and was provided a BGW320-500. No additional networking equipment is being used. My LAN devices are unable to see each other either via ping or via tcp for my NVR. Is there a setting on the gateway that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Questions

Rate increase

Does anyone else have a problem with what AT&T is asking for to avoid their latest price increase.? Last rate increase they said if I signed up for direct billing through my credit card I could avoid the increase, so I reluctantly did that. Now they want access to my bank account for direct paym

Questions

Anti-Virus for AT&T Fiber?

I've tried multiple times to download the McAfee Security Suite for AT&T Customers but keep getting met with an error about an internet connection not working after I login. I believe it's because I have Fiber internet. Can you please send me a correct link to upload this security system on my n

Questions

Cannot sign in

I have tried several times. 117.251.757

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Flashing Green Router Light

I received my BGW320 router yesterday. The power cord is plugged into the socket and the SFP cord is connected to the fiber outlet in the wall. The router box goes through the process of turning white, then green to indicate that it's setting up but it never turns to a solid green...just keeps flash

Questions

Packet loss causing zoom issues

I just signed up for AT&T fiber, switching from Charter Spectrum.  It's generally been going well, except for one thing.  I use zoom nearly constantly throughout the day (work from home) and, since switching to AT&T, I get freezes 3-4 times per hour.    I started running

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att promotion covers other carrier termination fee

Att has a promotion for fiber where they will pay your early termination fees from another carrier if you switch over. I just switched from xfinity and wanted to know what the process is to get reimbursed for the early termination fee. Hopefully someone can help.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.