Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
VetteXP's profile

Scholar

• 

57 Messages

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 12:57 AM

Closed

Windows Mobile 6.1 on Pantech duo

FYI, according to one of Microsoft's press releases today, AT&T announced an update to Windows Mobile 6.1 for the Pantech duo. Hopefully we'll see it in the next month or so.

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2008/apr08/04-01WM61PR.mspx

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

would really appreciate some help. Trying to install this and it won't allow me to install the USB drivers needed. In this thread, it was said that Mustang installer was needed to help with this, then it was said that it is not needed. But when I get to the USB driver installation section, I click install...nothing happens. The button doesn't do anything. I try install the drivers manually from the download I was given and it says drivers aren't installed.

I am running Vista but other people said in this thread that that's fine. The .pdf file in the download gives instructions for Vista, anyway.

So what's up? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

the link that was posted on thi thread no longer works so can someone place another one on here please? i dont really see how else i can get this download cuz ive tried everything

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

My husband and I flashed ours. I took out my sim to make sure the numbers had saved to it and his phone was able to read it. BUT I forgot to put it back into my phone when I flashed. The update went just fine, put in my sim and there were my numbers.

I don't know if this was good or not, but worked for me. He put his sim back in, saved all of his numbers to the sim, and lost all fo them when he updated. Take your sim out once you have saved all your contacts to it before you flash.

Alos, anyone have any idea why I can receive emails but can't send them? I have verified the server settings are correct. This is really upsetting me because this was happening BEFORE I updated. The verizon users around me work just fine, but little ole me with ATT can't. Grrr. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

I just did the reflash on my pantech duo C810 and i did not get mobile 6.1 instead i got the standard mobile 6 and a firmware that is older than what came with the phone. How do I get my phone back to the way it came from the box? And also my windows update program is no longer working, Says Connection to the update server was not available. Verify or data connection and ensure device date and time are correct. Please help me with this.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.