For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
Scorpe's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 24th, 2015 8:40 PM

Closed

3G Microcell No Handshake

Question:

I received a replacment miscrocell from ATT. Reactivated unit all lights are solid green but cannot get M Cell (iphone5) or Samsung Gax 5 to show on cell phones. On Gax 5 on Network operations on Gax 5 * searching for ATT Miscrocell* getting error message **failed to connect to mobile network via microcell ..try again.

Any suggestions

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

@nategold wrote:

Geez Otto you are stubborn.  It is a permanent fix for me, my wife, my neighbors, and others here who have posted.  Give me one example of a poster here who could not connect with LTE on and could connect with LTE off, but only temporarily.  You cannot.  There is nobody.  And that was the "fix" from urgent care at ATT.  It was as official as you can get.  You don't work for ATT.

while he may not work for ATT they sure do use a ton of his guide as info for customers.  He knows the in an outs of the microcell.  And for testing I dont have this problem with mine so it must be a tower thing.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Thank you all for your participation. This topic has now been thoroughly discussed and will be closed.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.