For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
fdmajor's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 26th, 2016 11:52 PM

note 4 n910a marshmallow update

Was wondering IF, and WHEN the note 4 n910a will get the marshmallow update??? Thanks for your time and assistance. ..

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

The one thing we have all learned is that Samsung Galaxies are provider locked even after being unlocked. Go Apple or other Android like Nexus.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Are we there yet?.. because I'm thinking to change the best phone in the World to anything due to AT&T locks and indolence. Time's ticking... The next OS 'hashbrown' is on the way!

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

8 years ago

AT&T doesn't care what we think or feel. We're at their mercy.!

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

WHEN?

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

PLEASE

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

For starters, if you are leaving Att because of a software update, I do not understand. Att is the better cell comany hands down, better tech, better all around company. I'm not an iPhone guru but Att is the first network to have the iPhone and that's because Job's knew Att was the only network that could handle the power of the iPhone. I will stay with Att and for all of you thinking of jumping, I would think again; you will lose all kinds of loyalty privaledges leaving and starting aver with another company. I'm on the note 4 also and would love to see my marshmallow update but I'm not crying and threatening to leave like a mad 4 year old who just had his toy stolen from him. It's an update, it will come be patient.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

I have a few friends using AT&T for a decade. They have to buy roaming talk and data when leaving US boarders, their bills are TWICE higher than mine three phones family plan. T-mobile has free roaming talk and data in around 150 countries, same coverage and better price. I have never been an AT&T customer and never will be. I was always using Unlocked AT&T iPhones and Galaxies. Unlike iPhones, unlocked Galaxy phones are DOOMED to be related to a "provider" with bloated firmware updates.

Here I am, leaving AT&T without being AT&T customer.
Good luck, guys! It's been 6 months of delay on 6.0.1 Firmware release from AT&T for my Note 4 and S5. Never again.

I have a perfect phone with the best 16MP OIS and stuck in 5.1.1 due to AT&T. What is the point to stick to AT&T from the client's prospective? They seem like insisting on holding great phone outdated to sell new Note 7. (P.S. Note 5 is a piece of junk)
And by the way, where is the Note 6? Is it in the same dimension with Windows 9?

I was editing this reply from the mobile device, but the AT&T developers decided to replace all spaces with   html tag and AT&T looked like AT&T. 

I hope they are the different people from the ones that bloating Original Samsung firmware.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Guys!
I'm only AT&T phone user, therfore I cannot contact the helpless so called support.

Can anyone (AT&T customer) inquire any information about Note 4 update to 6.0.1? I know someone did in march or may, and support chat fed the customer with sweet bull cr@p, promissing that it might happen very soon. But who are they kidding? What problems they are having to release the clean unbloated firmware, or unlocked boot loader allowing any provider firmware? Why the heck?
I paid a full fair price for the unlocked phone. Why can't I keep it up to date?

Is it a sales pitch "We are the only provider that forces customers to change the phone by holding on releasing firmware updates or refusing to do so, despite we have an agreement with Samsung to bloat firmware when the new OS comes up"?

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

AT&T is just a reseller that should respond on liability thay took with Galaxy Bloating program. They are failed and keep failing to do any action for 6 months at the least.

The answer is simple - do not trust the AT&T, do not buy any other phone from them to keep freedom, We are the people, free people! Fudge AT&T!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi ATT:  After over 16 YEARS on your service (by whatever name you went by over that time) I switched my 5 lines to a diffrent carrier, bought 2 new phones and I'm just waiting for the new nexus to come out to decide what I'm going to do with my note 4 (most likly upgrading to the 7.)  

I'll leave you with this:  I'm taking the time to post.  Imagin all the other people that left that didn't say a word.  

Good luck all.  You'll need it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.