For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Re: error 4100 directv now

DirecTV Now has its own dedicated forum.  You should post your question there. This is the DirecTV Satellite TV forum.

Questions

Re: Landlord dish removal

WHAT???? NO RESPONSE NOW? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. GO TO DOLLAR GENERAL AND PUT A COUPLE OF MINUTES ON YOUR PHONE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. WE'RE WAITING

Questions

AWWW. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU. YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING. DTV DOES NOT REMOVE DISHES BECAUSE OF THE POTENTIAL DAMAGE AND LIABILITY ISSUES. THAT SHOWS YOU THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE. AS A PROFESSIONAL, I WOULD THINK DTV AND THERE CONTRACTED INSTALLERS WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE THE HOMEOWN

Questions

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THERE UNWANTED DISH OVER TO Shannon02's HOUSE AND INSTALL THEM ON HER OR HIS ROOF JUST BECAUSE WE CAN. IN THE OLD DAYS KIDS WOULD THROW TOILET PAPER IN THE TREES. THIS COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING FOR THE YOUTH OF AMERICA. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE LOOK ON Shannon02's FACE

Questions

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THERE UNWANTED DISH OVER TO Shannon02's HOUSE AND INSTALL THEM ON HER OR HIS ROOF JUST BECAUSE WE CAN. IN THE OLD DAYS KIDS WOULD THROW TOILET PAPER IN THE TREES. THIS COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING FOR THE YOUTH OF AMERICA. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE LOOK ON Shannon02's FACE

Questions

Develop DVR Password Required Features!!

What is the process to block/prevent the deletion of recorded programs on our DVR system. Also, is there a process to manage abuse of recording too many programs?As the Account Owner, I should be given a way to control these two important features of our home DVR System.Our elderly mother is staying

Questions

Re: Did AT&T lie to anyone else about Direct TV services?

Yes. We were going to leave. Talked my client into staying with 6 months free HBO an cinimax. Didnt do it. Claims they cant do that. It was all noted by the previous tech. They said ya we see the notes. The FCC says we cant do that. So...they did give him 6months of HBO. And 3months of cinemax. I do

Questions

Re: why does directv suck so bad? Why am I paying for shopping channels? .

DirecTV is run by a bunch of sneaky miscreants who are not even intellectually qualified to work as road crew members who operate the STOP/GO signs.

Questions

Re: Current (2016) known issues with DirecTV Genie systems - freezing, poor Menu response, DVR issue

The recording feature has steadily gone down hill since takeover. I don't know whether their guide feed is off or the software just sucks in general. Episodes fail to record way too often. Missed three series finales due to this since the shows never seem to repeat after the initial showing in the g

Questions

Direct TV is the worst TV experience ever

I had Dish and seldom had issues across 4 years. I was tricked into Direct TV with lies, and I am now stuck for 24 months. The sound cuts for a second about every 5 minutes. All 4 tvs do it and it is a shame to have to be stuck in a contract with their customer service saying, "oh well, you signed a

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.