For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Clarebear's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 11:58 PM

Why don't you PLEASE bring back Hallmark channel

I only get to watch the Hallmark Channel when I go to my son's house and watch it on DirecTV. It's wholesome television some of which we are lacking on Uverse. Please consider bringing it back. It's been gone from Uverse too long.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Clarebear wrote:
I only get to watch the Hallmark Channel when I go to my son's house and watch it on DirecTV. It's wholesome television some of which we are lacking on Uverse. Please consider bringing it back. It's been gone from Uverse too long.

Thanks for starting yet another thread...however, doing so won't speed things along. It's been gone for multiple years... AT&T gave Hallmark an offer and they are "looking it over." From what I understand, this offer was given a good while ago.

There is another thread on this forum that has all the information we know.

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Clarebear 

@linuxgeek

@cat_girl6699

@gerrygil

Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries are back!  Please pay attention to the packages that are required.

Effective  7/23:

Hallmark Channel now has a new home. Yours. Now available on AT&T U-verse.

Enjoy family and holiday entertainment from Hallmark Channel. Watch television’s most beloved series, sitcoms, movies and original content. Channel 365/1365 HD

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries features everything from original movies to classic favorites. Channel 366/1366 HD

Live TV on the U-verse App and Uverse.com: Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are also available on the U-verse app and Uverse.com as a live TV channel both at home and on the go. On Demand content on the U-verse app and Uverse.com is not available, at this time.

If you don’t get Hallmark Channel or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, go to channel 9910 to upgrade your service.

Hallmark Channel:
• Ch. 365/1365 HD
• Package level: U-family & U200 and above

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
• Ch. 366/1366 HD
• Package level: U-family & U300 and above

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Clarebear I would post both on AT&T U-Verse's and Hallmark Channel USA's Facebook page.  That is a more direct way of letting the players know.

I do have to scoff at the use of "wholesome" in describing Hallmark.  Have you seen some of the plots for the show Cedar Cove?  Dishonest business dealings,: recovering alcoholic, country star who abandoned his family and so on.

Hopefully the channels will be back on soon!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@Clarebear I would post both on AT&T U-Verse's and Hallmark Channel USA's Facebook page.  That is a more direct way of letting the players know.

I do have to scoff at the use of "wholesome" in describing Hallmark.  Have you seen some of the plots for the show Cedar Cove?  Dishonest business dealings,: recovering alcoholic, country star who abandoned his family and so on.

Hopefully the channels will be back on soon!

I thought I just read a description for a reality show on MTV.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'd just like to throw my two cents in and say that I would really like the Hallmark channel added to my uVerse choices. Thank you!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

When is the Hallmark Channel coming back to u-verse?  It's been too long for it to be gone!  Pleasse bring it back.  There are a lot of showss that I would like to watch and I may have to switch to another cable service so that I can get it!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@cat_girl6699 wrote:

When is the Hallmark Channel coming back to u-verse?  It's been too long for it to be gone!  Pleasse bring it back.  There are a lot of showss that I would like to watch and I may have to switch to another cable service so that I can get it!

As it has been written over and over again, the Hallmark Channels have been gone since September 1, 2010. If you had read previous posts, you would have known that Hallmark made an offer to Crown Media, the owner of the Hallmark channels, and that Crown Media is just "sitting" on the proposal. Contact Crown Media on their Facebook page to voice your disappointment in them not responding to AT&T's proposal.

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Of course, nothing can be done until Crown Media responds to AT&T's proposal.

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

9 years ago

My two cents: Since Crown Media is just sitting on AT&T's proposal and won't respond, it seems obvious to me that crown is not interested. It seems that Crown Media feels that they do not need to be on U-Verse and if that is indeed the case, then we aren't likely to ever see the Hallmark Channels return to U-Verse.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@SportsFan1972 wrote:
My two cents: Since Crown Media is just sitting on AT&T's proposal and won't respond, it seems obvious to me that crown is not interested. It seems that Crown Media feels that they do not need to be on U-Verse and if that is indeed the case, then we aren't likely to ever see the Hallmark Channels return to U-Verse.

If Crown wanted to be on AT&T, they'd at least respond with something like "make a better offer."

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:

@SportsFan1972 wrote:

If Crown wanted to be on AT&T, they'd at least respond with something like "make a better offer."

Or make a counter offer. Maybe the philosophy of Crown Media is "we don't need no stinkin' AT&T". That is Crown Media's loss.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.