texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2012 5:19 AM

Firmware Update for Wireless Receiver (Cisco ISB7005)

In Dallas, I just received new firmware update 2.1.2512.52 for my wireless receiver (Cisco ISB7005).  Maybe this addresses some of the issues that have been reported with the wireless receiver.

You can check your TV2 client version as follows:  MENU > Options > System Options > System information > System info (TV2 client version)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

After the firmware update, I notice that the blue HD light now remains on on the wireless receiver, as it does with the 2.1.2344.20 firmware update for the Motorola VIP2250 and Cisco ISB7500, when the receiver is turned off whether the receiver is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable or component cables.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

12 years ago

I got one for you Texas. My box is on V. 2.0.1047.45, I assume this is a old firmware? My box is the ISB7005/405.  How do i get an upgraded firmware? 

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

Yes, that is the old firmware version.  I assume that the firmware update is being pushed out market by market, so it's just a matter of waiting to receive it.

Guru

• 

428 Messages

12 years ago

Yeah this is probably for the national deployment of wireless receivers on iNID accounts.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

12 years ago

What is a iNID account?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

eddieboysr - An INID account is one where it originally was too far from the VRAD to get service. It became service eligible by using two pairs instead of one and terminating in an INID instead of a NID.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

12 years ago

@aviewer wrote:
eddieboysr - An INID account is one where it originally was too far from the VRAD to get service. It became service eligible by using two pairs instead of one and terminating in an INID instead of a NID.

Also known as a Bonded Pair installation, or maybe FTTN-BP.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

My wireless receiver is on this version, and I have not seen the "Press OK To Browse A List Of Recordings" banner since.  I don't know exactly when it updated for me, but I am in North Carolina.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.