For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Bwicka's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 12:17 AM

I'd like to see mavtv in the lineup, any chance ?

I'd like to rally for some Mav tv in the channel lineup!Anybody else? 

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hmmmmm.  What is Mav TV?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

Dallas Mavericks?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

No, not Dallas Mavericks.  This is MavTV

It was discussed back in January in this thread

As a huge fan of motorsports, I would love to see this channel as well.

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

No, not Dallas Mavericks.  This is MavTV

It was discussed back in January in this thread

As a huge fan of motorsports, I would love to see this channel as well.

Ah - hah.  OK.  Thanks OFID.  I had not seen that thread....so honestly had never heard of MavTV.  I've had a lot of different interests in my life time....but my interest in cars as anything other than personal transportation ended after I installed a glass pack muffler on my pop's 1951 Packard sedan. (straight 😎  Wish I had a photo of the expression on his face the first time he started that car after my tinkering.  In high school years I used to attend some of the races at the Kansas State Fair.  But I believe that was the last time.  Now....sports cars?  Well that's a different matter.  The problem is...my wife also loves 'em so we have deliberately avoided publications and showrooms where we might be tempted.  Yep....she learned to drive in a stick-shift car....so she used to make our 1964 Opel GT sit up and whine running through the gears.Smiley Very Happy    I do have memories of visiting the Brickyard in Indianapolis but that was in the 1940's when it truly was a brick paved track.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

10 years ago

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

I think Mav TV would be a nice addition for UVerse, at least to the sports package.  It would help fill the motorsports void left when Speed Channel become FOX Sports 1 back in August.

@Bwicka wrote:

I'd like to rally for some Mav tv in the channel lineup!Anybody else? 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I agree. I'd really like to see MAVTV on U-verse. That was one disappointing thing when I left Dish, as they did have MAVTV and I really enjoy watching Off-Road Rally racing. Come on AT&T, please?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@ECONORAM wrote:
I agree. I'd really like to see MAVTV on U-verse. That was one disappointing thing when I left Dish, as they did have MAVTV and I really enjoy watching Off-Road Rally racing. Come on AT&T, please?

Kind of like Hallmark and Al Jazeera America: carried by most major players but not U-Verse.  It's on Comcast, Time Warner, Bright House,  Charter, Dish and Direct and many more.  It's also on Verizon FiOS.  Basically it's on a the majority of major players.

AND: If you click on the link above, input your zip and select U-Verse - they link you to the AT&T channel request survey!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Other suppliers have this, why doesn't U-verse?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Rachero wrote:

Other suppliers have this, why doesn't U-verse?

You're preaching to the choir.  Adding it sounds like a slam dunk.  They have added some that I never thought we'd get, so it is a possibility.  I'm hoping!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.