Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
momof02kidz's profile

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

Friday, December 9th, 2016 8:09 PM

Taxes charged on the share all plan in NEW YORK

Hi,  I am looking for someone who has the new share all plan with at least 2 lines that are $20.00 each.  I am looking to see how much tax they are being charged for the $20.00 line fees as far as taxes and surcharges are.  Any information would be appreciated.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

7 years ago

I went to the link that you gave me and I am unsure how you multiplied it. Say if the fee for the line charge $15.00, I see that there is a Feder Universal Fund 16.7%, Regulatory fee $.098 Adm Fee .$076. But where does the other AT&T charges get charged? 2.90% $0.31 etc. . Can you please help me an trying to figure this out? thanks!

How did you come up with $5.61?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

below the ones with black arrows are a fee no percentage the yellow is a percentage except the e911 it a line fee.

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @momof02kidz

I don't know if this will clear it up, or make it even muddier.... (It doesn't exactly work for me)

screen shot of my actual bill details, then the supposed calculator for Connecticut.  

while it ballparks the number, the pieces don't seem to make sense.  

911 fees are set locally.

Administration fee is fixed

Regulatory is fixed.

The actual bill may be more useful as only a few things will change, sales tax and 911 fee are the biggest changes. Some areas on California have $3.50 - $5. 911 fee.  

IMG_5268.PNGIMG_5270.JPG

2 Attachments

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

@Gary L 

I know you posted a ways back, do you still have AT&T?  and if so did you upgrade the the unlimited plan?  if so can you give me an idea of what you are paying now in taxes?  I am looking to upgrade to the unlimited plan and I will be paying per line $35.00 and service price is $75.00.  Hoping you an help me out again....thanks in advance.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

@lizdance40 

I know you posted a ways back, do you still have AT&T?  and if so did you upgrade the the unlimited plan?  if so can you give me an idea of what you are paying now in taxes?  I am looking to upgrade to the unlimited plan and I will be paying per line $35.00 and service price is $75.00.  Hoping you an help me out again, what you gave me was a tremendous help....thanks in advance.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

@momof02kidz   I still have At&t , but still on the Value plan. The taxes are one reason I stayed put.  My line fees are $15.  Per line tax and fees are over $6.  Not keen on increasing what I pay the state (which doesn’t have a balance budget) 

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

5 years ago

@momof02kidz I have to pay state, county, & city communications tax, my neighbor across the street that livens in the county does not pay city tax since city limits runs down the middle of the street. So my total tax outlay is more than individuals living outside of the city. My brother lives in another city and his city communications tax rate is lower than mine. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@momof02kidz wrote:

@Gary L 

I know you posted a ways back, do you still have AT&T?  and if so did you upgrade the the unlimited plan?  if so can you give me an idea of what you are paying now in taxes?  I am looking to upgrade to the unlimited plan and I will be paying per line $35.00 and service price is $75.00.  Hoping you an help me out again....thanks in advance.

I've changed plans (at least twice since then).  I'm not paying that per line, so it's not going to be much of a comparison.

BUT I did NOT notice a significant upgrade in taxes when I did the switch (which is probably the most relevant data for you).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.