For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
THREESTOOGES's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 25th, 2014 2:58 PM

The customer you are trying to reach isn't accepting calls at this time

Yesterday I was trying to call someone and kept getting a recording of the customer you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. I see in the forum that this means blocked or non payment. Well I know its not for non-payment because I am on the account as well. So my question is...if my number was blocked would the person I was trying to call see the missed calls from me? Also if I was blocked would my texts go through? This has happened before and the person says its the phone that's acting funny. But then I was told by the person that they could see the missed calls and I never received a blocked message when my texts were sent.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have 6 phones on my account and have for many years.  Suddenly as of a couple months ago, several of the phones on my account are doing this - no voicemail.  It's not any of the typical symptoms AT&T suggests.  Never paid a bill late.  Nothing has changed.  Nothing is being ported.  Phones are on and in range - as I said this has been happening for 2 month now and I can't figure it out...  I saw a post suggesting a network reset, but the instructions refer to a setting on the iPhones that doesn't exist anymore.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.