For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jbfoulks's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, June 25th, 2016 2:12 AM

Closed

I HATE AT&T! DO NOT USE AT&T!

We recently bundled our services-Uverse Internet, Direct TV, and Wireless-We were told this would save us money. On our MyAT&T app, it showed our new bill as $519.00 when it sould have been no more than $250.00. Within a 30 day period, I had called AT&T over 10 times with different problems. I also spoke to 3 supervisors, all of whom assured me I would not have to worry about my bill anymore. Yeah, right. My most recent problem with the bill is that AT&T charged my debit card my total bill twice (I had to call after our autopay didin't work like I was assured it would when I spoke to a representative on a previous call). I called to inform them of the error and they refuned me the duplicate charge. Well, now my new bill says I owe for the past 2 months. An AT&T representative told me there records show all payments were refuned. I checked my bank's app and called my bank and was told, no, they only refuned you the one duplicate charge. So, AT&T did get my previous months payment. AT&T is a fraudulent company with no respect for their customers. I am only writing this note because I was just disconnected again while being transferred to the "department that could definitely fix my problems with the bill". And when no one called back (because AT&T taks a contact number in case you get disconnected, someone will call back) I called and was told by the automated service that the department was closed and I should call back durning buisness hours. My total time on the phone before being disconnected was 1 hour and 2 minutes. Like I said AT&T has terrible customer service. A mistake every once in a while I can understand, but when it's every few days and something is wrong, that is unacceptable. Not once has this comapny followed through with what they promised or attmpted to be accountable for their mistakes and poor service. So, tomorrow I will be back on the phone attempting to correct the trouble and mistakes AT&T has caused for my family. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Its' not worth your time, money, or frustration.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My experience has been no better. They will get you anyway they can and don’t give a crap. We are just pennies to their millions. 😡😡😡

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been an AT&T customer since 1995 and they used to be the BEST service over the years, but recently (well over the last 5 years) their service has become horrible. I do live in a rural area but our service has been ok until about 9 months ago. My whole entire family has AT&T and when they come to our home none of us have any service or very sketchy at best. The only family members that do have service are the ones that have cricket or cellular one. I just don’t understand why when you pay so much money every month you can’t get service.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

4 years ago

Cricket runs on att just a fyi

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

4 years ago

@Plaintiredofitall

Cricket is an mvno of AT&T. If Cricket phones are getting service at your house it's because they turned on Wi-Fi calling, not because they have better coverage. Cellular one is an mvno purchased by Verizon. I assume when does running on Verizon towers.   

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I agree with you 100% they have locked me out of my email and keep hanging up in my face when I call them. If I paid them like there service is I wouldn't complain. I will never use there service again!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.