Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
MEME3kids's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 10:37 PM

Closed

How to file a complaint with the Corporate Office

My situation is that I was setup on a payment arrangement for May 4th. My paycheck was delay switch made me break the payment arrangement. I had it set up to pay $220.00 which I have already paid $150.00 of that amount before May 4th. The amount left was $70.00 this would have taken care of my March. I called today 5/10/17 @ 5:05pm to make a payment to get my phones turn back it someone in the finance department talking about I have to pay the full amount of $413.86 in order to get my service turn back on this is my April bill which was due on April 28th. It is May 10th I am on 10 days past due and you are tell me that AT&T is making me pay a full amount to keep my service on. I am a single mom of 3 girls, AT&T is making me choose between paying my rent or turning my cell phones back on. It is not fear how you get treated here at AT&T. Sprint and T-mobile have never done this type of sh&^ to me. I should have just stay with Sprint. AT&T you need to change somethings if you break your payment arrangements and you are 2 months behind as long as you pay your 1 1/2 of your bill you should still be able to get your service turn back on. Tell your Customer Service Rep in Finance Department they need some training on how to speak to customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

AT&T Corporate Headquarters, 

Please help me. I am a disable veteran who has been trying to get my phone service (POT) reconnected. I cancelled my internet because I could no longer afford it and AT&T was unset and managed to have my landline phone not operational. I called and they have been giving me the run around. They scheduled a AT&T repair person who is scheduled to come on July 31, 2019. This is about two weeks when I requested for the repair technicians. As a disable veteran, I need my land line phone for my medical appointments with the VA. I need my medical appointments and medication which is completed on the landline. 

Help me please. I am sorry I cannot afford the internet. Please do not punish me. I can afford the land line and need it. Appointments with the VA are confirmed by the landline. Your customer service is very upset with me because I did not want the VOP but rather the POT phone line. I live on my disability pension. Please help me, please. I can be reached at (210) 392-7370. My name is Mr. Rogers, US Navy, Disable Vet. Please help me. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

@DisableVeteran wrote:

AT&T Corporate Headquarters, 

Please help me. I am a disable veteran who has been trying to get my phone service (POT) reconnected. I cancelled my internet because I could no longer afford it and AT&T was unset and managed to have my landline phone not operational. I called and they have been giving me the run around. They scheduled a AT&T repair person who is scheduled to come on July 31, 2019. This is about two weeks when I requested for the repair technicians. As a disable veteran, I need my land line phone for my medical appointments with the VA. I need my medical appointments and medication which is completed on the landline. 

Help me please. I am sorry I cannot afford the internet. Please do not punish me. I can afford the land line and need it. Appointments with the VA are confirmed by the landline. Your customer service is very upset with me because I did not want the VOP but rather the POT phone line. I live on my disability pension. Please help me, please. I can be reached at (210) 392-7370. My name is Mr. Rogers, US Navy, Disable Vet. Please help me. 

This is not how you reach At&t.  It’s not the home phone forum either.  You will not get help posting here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I need help please. This is my last resort. I filed a complaint with an agent a few months back no resolve, I filed a complained on a link from your chat team still no resolve. I was a very happy customer with Sprint of which I work for and never purchase anything from a kiosk however this time I did and now I have been lied to want a resolve today. I am preparing to write letters to the BBB and FCC if I do not get someone high enough to care and look into my account. I gave up Galaxy 9 phones (5) with Sprint to come to you guys. The rep told me my children would get an LG phone retail 700 or 799. It was a promo and she sold me on the idea the phones were great. When I received my boxes I got 200.00 phones for me kids. Then the plan I had with Sprint was 189.00 a month. The agent (Walmart) kiosk Broward Blvd circled a plan for 192.00. She promised me my bill would be less than what I was paying she said this is what you will pay with taxes. That was not the case. I initially said to the rep I do not want to pay any additional fees like activation or I will walk away. She called her field office and tells me no activation fees and the phones are free. You will get a prorated bill but it should be around 360 max. That wasn't the case. I have already returned all my new phones to Sprint and this whole experience with At&t has been a nightmare. I have 2 daughters with Leukemia and are always in contact with my wife, school and doctors. I agree to pay once the bill was adjusted to what I was promised. I have called, chatted and no one has reached out and now you all have disconnected the only communication lines I have with my kids the needed resources to help my girls. I am tired of chasing for help and find this type of customer service disgusting especially to a new customer. I have no phone so someone please reach out to me at seannugara@teleperformance.com and 5starperformancegroup@gmail.com to ensure I get some formal response today. I have documented my dates and times I have called. I am asking At&t to help me get this resolved to these phones can get turned on today. Look forward to hearing from someone immediately 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

@seannugara1971you will not get a response from at&t this is a customer forum not at&t support

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hey thank you do you know how to reach a headquarters person or corporate

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

those numbers are not publicly available, even working for at&t i dont have them

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

directv disconnected my service but I nor my wife requested this disconnection, we were on a phone call for over an hour all they wanted was a credit card or checking account number to restore my service which I did not ask to be disconnected, this morning 7-27-21 I found out they disconnected our internet which was working last night also I want to know who asked for disconnect and why you cant reconnect me without a credit card and or checking account number as I have always paid by check for years, and had just mailed the payment off in mail that is not due til August 3rd, I plan to contact the FCC and anyone else that can help me to find why you did this, please respond if this is not resolved I will go to Spectrum you leave me no choice 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

3 years ago

This is NOT Customer Service.

This is a public message board populated by customers like yourself.

You posted in the wireless (cell phone) forum.  Please post in the DirecTV forum.

Thread is 2 years old and will be closed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.