For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
novustiro's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 1st, 2016 1:01 PM

Closed

Customer Service Feedback

I had a terrible expereince with a customer service rep. I have called and used online chat with several different companies, never had a rep yell at me and hang up. If you chose a person like that to represent AT&T, I'd rather find another option. Do you record calls or ever listen to them? 

I called in twice after that to leave feedback, I was told a supervisor will callback. It's been 4 days, this is my third and final attempt to give this feedback.

I certainly feel that no one at AT&T wants to hear the feedback or even listen to the call/language that was used aganist me.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

AT&T ASSISTING IDENTITY THIEVES AND SPREADING COVID

Last week identity thieves called AT&T and asked to change the pass code for my account.  AT&T was happy to do that for them.  With my pass code they were able to get my number transferred to their SIM.  With my phone number they were able to hack into my email and change the password on my bank account. 

AT&T sent me a Text Message alerting me that they were transferring my phone number to a different SIM and if I didn't request that I should call 800 number which I immediately did, but I couldn't get through because my phone had "no service".  Guess why.  When I did get hold of a phone, I called the number and reported the fraud.  I then spent SEVERAL HOURS talking to various unhelpful representatives of AT&T trying to get my phone number back.  The best they could do is tell me that a trouble ticket was created, and unfortunately the people that actually do work for AT&T all went home for the night, but my phone should be working the next morning.

When it got to be noon the next day and still no service, I decided to drive the 11 miles to the nearest AT&T store, located at 795 Eagles Ct, Sullivan, MO 63080.  The AT&T employees there were ABSOLUTELY USELESS and could only call the same customer rep numbers I spent all evening with the night before. 

What horrified me was that the were practicing no precautions against spreading the virus.  NO MASKS, NO SANITIZER, NO SOCIAL DISTANCING!  The person "assisting me" actually handled my phone and handed it back to me.

I am absolutely mortified by the experience.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AT&T!?  There's a pandemic going on, haven't you head?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

We have had so much trouble with your service. No one would take the time to help us get our tv running. Crystal ID CE883N was the very best. She spent 3 hours with us until our service worked. I don’t know if you do something for outstanding employees but she sure was. She was kind and understanding with my husband and myself.  She is from Las Vegas. 

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Been on hold so long my 15 year old son is now married, my 13 year old daughter is now pregnant....AGAIN...quality service!

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Mjnikitas,
Thank you for sharing your concern.

As per AT&T Community Guidelines, we will have to close this thread, as it is 4 years old. We would request you to post it as a new conversation.

Have a great day!

Regards, 
AT&T Moderator

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.