Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
javish25's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, April 28th, 2015 6:11 PM

Closed

AT&T Smart Label Tracking

I returned my damaged phone via instructions from AT&T, with a prepaid label on Tuesday, April 21, 2015.  I took the package to a US Post Office in my city.  I have been checking the tracking at: www.tracking.smartlabel.com per my instructions.  However, there is no information about my returned package,

I received a text message reminder from AT&T to return my damaged device. Not sure what is going on with the Smart Label System, but I returned this device a week ago.  Not sure what to do at this point!  I WILL NOT be paying for a phone I already returned!!! 

Has anyone else experienced this same issues?  If yes, how did you resolve your issue?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Just adding my husband and I are retired, on s.s. So we will continue to pursue this. Once again, USPS were excellent, lead us to Newgistics, have the scan number, shared to me by USPS. My husband and I will fight this until resolved 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Get in get in touch with Newgistics, they are one company that picks up AT&T’s merchandise, and the USPS will verify that they picked it up and delivered it to AT&T

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

I spoke to the Office of the President yesterday. Very nice. Am getting
refunded $300 of the $500 . It's been a long battle . But yay!

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

Unless you didn't get a receipt from USPS verifying that they did indeed
scan it giving it a USPS tracking number.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

So. Having the same issue with noresults.  phone was given to postal carrier on 4/21.  5/10 received a call warranty phone not received back. Called and was told by the rep that the phone was able to be tracked via smart label.  She confirmed was scanned into po sat and picked up by newgistics on Monday 4/23.  It's now 7/23. I've been charged $765 for the phone.  Ive spent hours on the phone with various reps telling me I need to produce the phone.  They read the notes from 5/10.  See what the rep wrote and tell me that unless the phone is found that it doesn't matter what the rep said.  Tracking is not valid (we returned in att packaging)  and on top of it today suddenly my 5/10 call happened to not be recorded.  Service has been suspended while we dispute the charges and the told me I can cancel my service but that when I change my mind they will be happy to welcome me back.  As soon as we asked for a copy of today's call for our lawyer they disconnected the call.  Had these numbers over 20 years but will not he continuing my service after this is resolved.  Has anyone gotten anywhere with finding the mysteriously lost phones? 

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

Hi. Yes I got ,$300 of the $509 I was charged for a "lost phone". I sent a
letter to the "Office of the President" at AT&T. The form gave me a chance
to explain my predicament.
A week later they called me back. I went thru the whole thing again. Very
nice lady. I told her that I was not at all happy about paying $509 for a
broken phone that I don't even have. She gave me $300 credit on my bill!!
I was and am still stunned. I can't remember the name of the form.
Something about my intention to initiate a dispute with AT&T.
BE SURE TO SEND IT CERTIFIED.
Good luck!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I retuned my iPad 3 weeks ago what’s wrong 

why hasn’t it returned been documented by

used uspsiling office 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

6 years ago

@Junior7890 wrote:

I retuned my iPad 3 weeks ago what’s wrong 

why hasn’t it returned been documented by

used uspsiling office 

Do you have the tracking information? If so, does it show the AT&T shipping agent received the package?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I too am having the same issue.  Bought new phone from Costco and they gave me the label and the envelope to mail back old phone to AT&T.  I mailed the phone back on 3rd day after purchasing new one and there is still no tracking information showing for the tracking number.  I am getting texts from AT&T saying if it is not returned by a certain time I will owe them money.  This seems to be a prominent issue with them.  I am getting very concerned. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am experiencing the same issue! I have tracking information until the phone reaches Texas. I happen to check my bill today and owe over $1000! I look and see the phone is on there as not being returned! When typing the tracking number in now it says “status unknown!” I am livid! The AT&T rep said it’s the post offices fault! Says he will not be able to remove charge because they have not received phone. I finally hung up! They haven’t heard the last of me. Blood boiling! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.