Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
maxx12's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, May 7th, 2016 12:04 AM

AT&T MISLEADING OFFER OF $650 CREDIT TO SWITCH FROM OTHER CARRIER

@ATTMobilityCare please help me get the forms to submit to att.com/helpyouswitch so I can recieve my $650 credit.  I have tried all the links online the sites don't work.  I have called customer service they can't help and keep sending me into the Corporate offices with the final bill and they can't do it.  When they did try, it came back with a Ref Code of *. On 4/29/16 the corporate office did say if customer service could email me the forms that could probably submit it or would at least try.  Customer Service couldn't even do that.  I should have never switched to att this has been a huge waste of time.  I will not pay att anymore until they make good on this offer and maybe switch back to the old carrier. 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Cynthia77011     https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/switch-and-save-etf.html

The offer is a buy out, a reimbursement, a break even.  If you owed $100 on a phone, and got $100 as a trade in credit, your done.  

All switch offers work this way.  Go read the offer from other carriers.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

It would be nice if it was a break even...I owed $600 on the old phone and only received 358? And I purchased the same phone model as the one I traded in

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Here they are....

3 Attachments

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Cynthia77011 wrote:
It would be nice if it was a break even...I owed $600 on the old phone and only received 358? And I purchased the same phone model as the one I traded in

It was $600 owed ON THE PHONE? Not on the rest of the bill? or an additional separate ETF?

Who did you come from?

How much did AT&T give you when you traded in the phone?

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

I owed $600 on the phone!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Cynthia77011 wrote:
I owed $600 on the phone!

There were FIVE questions in that last post. Answering only one doesn't give me any more information to help you.

They were all one word (or number) answers. Instead of answering them all, you answered ONE question with 6 words.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

My entire bill was about $730...phone balance was $600 and there was no EFT.....

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Cynthia77011 wrote:
My entire bill was about $730...phone balance was $600 and there was no EFT.....

There's 3 of the 5...

Who did you come from?

How much did AT&T give you when you traded in the phone?

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

T-mobile and I only received $358.00

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Cynthia77011 So now I have some follow ups, forgive me if I re-ask anything as everything isn't in one spot...

1. You ported your phone number from T-Mobile to AT&T?
  2. It's the same number that the phone was on at T-Mo?
  3. The phone you turned in was the exact same phone you were billed for?
  4. You purchased a new phone ON NEXT from AT&T for the same phone number?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.