For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@mizging wrote:

I agree with the person who was late in chiming in.  Maybe it's because we're new to Uverse.  I truly enjoyed the Hallmark channel, especially at this time of the year, and I would pay more to have it over some of the other ridiculous programming offered.

Did you just get U-Verse television? You have been a member of this forum since July 12, 2013. I guess you joined over a year ago for your internet or telephone service.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

9 years ago

@MoMo13 wrote:

Could you share why the Hallmark channel has been discontinued on UVerse in GA?  It would be hard for me to believe that cost is a factor, when there are so many other crazy channels that UVerse has choosen to keep in the line up. It would be nice to share the holiday spirit with friends and family watching Holiday shows, and continue through the year with Family appropriate shows.  What would it take to bring back the Hallmark channel?

Uverse stopped carrying Hallmark NATIONWIDE in Sept. 2010. 

And yes, cost was the deciding factor.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

9 years ago

See this thread:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Where-is-the-Hallmark-Channel/m-p/4045686#M112897

U-Verse hasn't ahd the Hallmark Channel since 2010 due to a disagrement on carriage rights. 

Scholar

• 

194 Messages

9 years ago

Check channels 117, 133, 1117, and 1333.  We have the channels as of today, but I'm curious to know if this is all U-Verse subs or just the ones who were taken over by Frontier.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

So for those of you thinking my post is "fake" I have on my dvr that channel recorded when I signed up to this crappie tv service 3 months ago I was told that channel is in fact part of the line up I had it for a short period of time then it was gone no my tv is not "magic " I'd like a good explanation to why

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

9 years ago

You mind taking a picture of your DVR screen for us that shows us the program name and channel? U-Verse hasn't had Hallmark in over 4 years, and there's no possible way that it was transmitted over U-Verse in that time.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Tito_1 wrote:

Check channels 117, 133, 1117, and 1333.  We have the channels as of today, but I'm curious to know if this is all U-Verse subs or just the ones who were taken over by Frontier.

117/1117/133/1333 are not valid channels on Uverse at this time. 

If you've transitioned to Frontier and have those channels, they must be channels being offered by your new provider.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

9 years ago

@shandi923 wrote:
So for those of you thinking my post is "fake" I have on my dvr that channel recorded when I signed up to this crappie tv service 3 months ago I was told that channel is in fact part of the line up I had it for a short period of time then it was gone no my tv is not "magic " I'd like a good explanation to why

We're not doubting that you were told that Hallmark was part of the Uverse line-up.  We're saying it's impossible that you had Hallmark in the last 3 months.

We will need visual evidence of this claim.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@Tito_1 wrote:

117/1117/133/1333 are not valid channels on Uverse at this time. 

If you've transitioned to Frontier and have those channels, they must be channels being offered by your new provider.

That is what it is, Skeeter.  I just checked with a friend in Enfield, CT and Hallmark is on 117/1117 and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries (was Hallmark Movies) are on 333/1333, on Frontier, not on U-Verse.

It only took Frontier 5 weeks to get them added!

BUT I also ran across a "Fronteir FAQ" telling them that they are losing some channels, too.  And guess what?  Their price is being reduced.  How novel!

Scholar

• 

194 Messages

9 years ago

The only thing that Frontier did which I think is stupid is they dropped all but one Epix channel due to low viewship.  I was like, um, they just added them a month ago.  Give them a chance to catch on!  I'm sure they don't have very many subs, I know I personally would not shell out $8 per month extra for one channel.

Thanks for the reply on Hallmark.  Was curious if it was everyone or just Frontier ones.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.