For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Pcb0101's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2019 2:33 AM

Closed

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

What is the name of the device?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Done with AT&T! First NBC. Now CBS is gone.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Moonunit14 wrote:
Done with AT&T! First NBC. Now CBS is gone.

Well they cannot force Nexstar to return the feed. They could agree to Nexstar's demands and allow our bills to get hit by it, but none of us want that. https://tvpromise.att.com/

In the meantime, use a antenna for their free broadcast (provided you are within range) or watch the many other channels that I would hope are the prime reason you are paying for a TV service (as opposed to your locals that have their free broadcast as normal).

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

When are we going to get our missing stations back. We are paying for them should have some rights. Shirley Pace

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I THINK THEY SHOULD CONTINUE WITH NEGOTIATIONS. WE ARE PAYING ENOUGH AS IT IS. SHIRLEY

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Go too www.cordcutters.com 

I'll be cord cutting shortly. I bought a Magic jack for my landline. Instead att price I pay $65.00 PER YEAR has the same features as att...so there you have it.

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

5 years ago

It’s not Channel 2’s fault. It’s the company that owns the station. Nexstar. They also own Channel 58. 

Personally, I think U-verse /DirecTV should get other channels to replace Nexstar’s. We the viewers can watch our local our missing local channels online or barring getting another TV, hook up an antenna. 

Scholar

• 

237 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T and Nexstar did meet over the weekend, but unfortunately nothing was
accomplished as far as a deal. Who knows how much longer this will go on
for.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Yes!  This is fustrating when we subscribers pay a whole lot of money to watch tv! Its probably because its free with our package. So you know everything they can find that is free, its an open door to make us consumers pay.  Its a money thing.  We'll more likely see the other local chanels go too. Tonight already I saw a notice about us losing Channel 5.  I never seen a notice about the end of channel 4.  It really make me upset how controlling everything is getting, getting out of our control!

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

5 years ago

I assume that the contract for these channels has expired and Direct TV is cramming that cost into their pockets. Since it’s our money ; a refund too us, the customer, is in order.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.