Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
LAGreene's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009 4:06 PM

MLB Extra Innings - How about it?

It is ridiculous that it isn't offered.  It's by subscription so you'd think there wouldn't be a problem.

Any word on whether or not U-Verse will offer it anytime soon?

Thanks.

Lithium Technologies

• 

677 Messages

15 years ago

Can we please keep it courteous.  Every one is entitled to their opinion, but please be sure to convey them with respect and tact.  

Thank you.

Trey  

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

15 years ago

Have those 2 "girls" stopped arguing about MLB network?   lol :smileyvery-happy:

By the way, I want the "Horse and Hound" Channel----and I intend on posting here and b-ing about it every day until I get my Horse and hound channel!!!!!!! HA HA HA  HA

Scholar

• 

336 Messages

15 years ago

@Chitown67 wrote:

Have those 2 "girls" stopped arguing about MLB network?   lol :smileyvery-happy:

By the way, I want the "Horse and Hound" Channel----and I intend on posting here and b-ing about it every day until I get my Horse and hound channel!!!!!!! HA HA HA  HA

Well I believe we already get the Horse Racing Network, but the Horse AND Hound Channel could definetly be profitable for ATT.  I have all my friends, and they have their friends, and we all want the Horse and Hound Channel, dammit! Dont even tell me to switch to Direct Tv cause I dont want none o dose contracts, fo sho!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Has AT&T made any announcement about adding MLB Network?

Thanks,

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

15 years ago

cdub wrote:

Has AT&T made any announcement about adding MLB Network?

Thanks,

NOPE

Guru

• 

940 Messages

15 years ago

Why not have the MLB Network on u-verse? There is golf. NHL channels. I had MLB on my previous subscriber. I enjoy baseball but don't care for golf and football. If we can get MLB network that would be great.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

15 years ago

KCRoyals -- and you call me childish?  You don't like being referred to as an AT&T apologist in the same sentence as "The One" and his worldwide apologize for America tour so you call me a "..snotty lil 5 year old brat."  Talk about LOL.

Lithium Technologies

• 

677 Messages

15 years ago

Hello all,
If we can't turn this back into a productive thread, I am going to go ahead and close it.  
Thanks for your cooperation.  
Trey 

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

15 years ago

Miss Moderator, if you think it's non-productive, go ahead and close it.  I've had my say anyway.  There's no sign of intelligent life (or productive answers) on this thread anyway.  Maybe I should include myself, but it is frustrating to find out that most customers who post here aren't at all optimistic about MLB Extra Innings EVER coming to U-Verse.

If it's not offered next season, then U-Verse will have to end in my household.  That's not a threat, just a fact.

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

15 years ago

Unless ATT is getting ready to meter net streaming. For those of you who want MLB Extra Innings, there's MLB.TV - that won't cost anyone as much the extra innings package ($70 now).   For my money, a far superior choice economically.

I  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.