Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

when is this stupid dispute between att and fox end? i am about to cancel my account and go back to comcast. I want to see if ATT will refund us for not having this channel.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I read if you call they might do something

But this was posted in the CBS dispute thread by a employee

Employee

Mar 22, 2017 6:33 AM

Re: What happened to CBS??

That is a good question, recommend you call the CBS station and ask why they pulled the content from Uverse and it's subscribers instead of continuing to provide service during a contract negotiation. The station and its owner have in effect locked out the vendor and it's customer base until it receives a big payday.

Concerning any compensation, please read your Uverse terms of service agreement you accepted when establishing service.

In part...

By enrolling in, activating, using, or paying for the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions in these TOS, including but not limited to the prices, charges, and terms and conditions provided to you in marketing and informational materials associated with the Services and on the AT&T U-verse website, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to all of the aforementioned terms and conditions, do not use the Services, and cancel the Services immediately by calling AT&T at 800.288.2020.

8. INTERRUPTIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE

Service may be temporarily interrupted or otherwise limited for a variety of reasons; some beyond the control of AT&T. AT&T reserves the right to refuse credit allowances for interruptions of Service. AT&T also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Services (or any function or feature of the Services or any part thereof) without liability. You acknowledge that AT&T may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation, the limits set forth in the attached Schedule 1 and Schedule 2.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We have been without channel 5/1005 WMC/ NBC for over a week in Memphis,Tn. We are paying for local channels and this is one of the local channels. When are you going to get this settled or do I need to drop U-verse and switch to Xfinity? Are you going to drop the price of the cable bill for no local coverage? The address that is posted att.com/fightingforyou shows NOTHING! Please give an answer that is we're working on it. That is getting old!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I agree!  I just moved here and was told AT&T was good--it's not.  I absolutely hate having to talk to people in India when I have a problem because they're incapable of solving it and it costs me tons of minutes on my phone.  The few shows I want to watch are on ABC & CBS.  I too am very close to going to either Comcast (which I also dislike) or Verizon.  This is ridiculous that all I get to watch are VERY, VERY OLD SHOWS for over $100 per month.  Enough is enough.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Jim7392 wrote:

... They declined Raycom's offer to leave the signal up while negotiating ...

AT&T says the opposite. Raycom has been overdoing the FUD this time.  I think they're dangerously close to giving AT&T's lawyers something to work with.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will Channel 1003HD return to my cable lineup?  I know this has to do with negotiations between Uverse and the Station, but I watch this channel frequently for news.  I live in area code 502 (Kentucky).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

If I miss 1 second of a South Carolina basketball game in the NCAA tournament. I will cancel my Uverse account immediately. I missed the Kentucky game and I may still cancel. I have two good options and I will not miss another one.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Since we are not receiving the service including CBS, doesn't AT&T owe us a refund?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When we switched to AT&T BIG MISTAKE we were supposed to get better service ( 2 problems with phone already) slow internet and now no CBS!!!! You call this good service, more channels!!!! We are retired I am paying for local channels and not getting it, where's my refund????? All you people are the same money, money, money. Who cares if

Spoiler
customer

is satisfied, who cares if customer is getting good service NO ONE. Very sorry I switched, will be cancelling with AT&T on Momday!!! Enough is enough. Retired on fixed income and want what I pay for!! Put frankly this sucks!!!!!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

I have been an AT&T customer since you bought out Bell South.  I have had U-Verse for over 7 years, when because of YOUR urging to bundle all of my services (TV, Home Phone, Internet and 3 wireless lines), I cancelled my DirectTV and Sprint wireless and took a marvelous deal that lowered my total costs by about $300/month.   Since then, I have had several issues with my U-Verse service - we have had at least four different Gateways/Modems and twice had servicemen tweak the wiring in the outside box.  My internet service is hardly ever at the speed I am paying for and lately is continuously dropping out.  I call - you come - it works for several weeks and then another issue.  Now you want me to move back to DirectTV - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!  What's more - every year you raise your prices - I have to call and threaten to pull everything out and suddenly there are all kinds of promotions available.  A few months ago our ABC Channel was blocked for a day because of negations over price and now our CBS Channel has been blocked for going on ten days because of negations.  ENOUGH OF THIS --  I am not getting what I pay for - lower internet speeds, erratic service and now missing station - and it's one of the primary nationwide networks.  I am currently in negations with our local cable company and other wireless companies to remove ALL of my business from AT&T and I highly recommend other AT&T customers to do the same.  Loosing $350/month might be small change for AT&T but it is a lot of money to me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.