Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

It would be nice if someone would keep the PAYING CUSTOMERS informed of what’s going on. And now AT&T cell service is down in SC too. What else will go before we all quit AT&T?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

CBS is blocked in Charlotte NBC when will you resolve this

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I am missing the Price is Right because of this!

Uverse can't pay the bills to cbs but direct tv can?

TV antenna's must grow on trees now...

/s

Local news in Cleveland is not the same w/o 19 & 43

There should be a sorry in my next bill $$$

Being used as a pawn in your negotiation tactics ain't right

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

If AT&T doesn't soon resolve it's conflict with Raycom (CBS), AT&T is going to find that they've lost a TON of customers, this one included!!!  We paid for Uverse with the understanding that we would have our local channels; this is a violation of that contract/trust with AT&T!!!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What is being done to compensate those of us who have lost channel 19?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Now they have dropped NBC, at least in Memphis. Again like the previous posts about CBS, Fox other outlets were able to negotiate successfully. What makes Uverse so special?  I've loved and supported Uverse service until now, GET WITH IT GUYS! I no longer recommend you and am starting to talk about your intransigence on Facebook.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Now they have dropped NBC, at least in Memphis. Again like the previous posts about CBS, Fox other outlets were able to negotiate successfully. What makes Uverse so special?  I've loved and supported Uverse service until now, GET WITH IT GUYS! I no longer recommend you and am starting to talk about your intransigence on Facebook.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I find it quite interesting that Uverse is having such a problem negotiating contracts with local stations everywhere. That says a lot about Uverse.
You're deleting channels, yet continually raising our bills. What's up with this?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.