For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This station not only provides local news and weather but is a relied upon safety broadcast during storms. The live tracking of tornados is a necessity for my family and we are concerned heading into storm season that it has been dropped. This is the best service alerting affected areas of the exact location and direct path of the storm. Please add this station back or we will be forced to change service providers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

There was and Article in our local news paper ,stating that Att&T wants it's customers to switch to direct TV cheaper to operate for them , My son in law had direct TV and had nothing but problems with it . and I don't want a dish on my roof . I am about ready to scrap everything and just put a antenna in my attic for local stations . getting to expensive for crap service and crap TV shows 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

7 years ago

@mick52 wrote:

There was and Article in our local news paper ,stating that Att&T wants it's customers to switch to direct TV cheaper to operate for them...

An article that heavily quoted Raycom's press release without attribution.  The issue here is that Raycom wants to be paid for its channel content and has cutoff the feed to U-verse until it gets the amount of money it wants.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This is complete crap, I cannot even watch our local news channel now as of March 17, 2017.  This channel is a channel I watch on a regular basis!   We pay alot for cable or Uverse TV, and the channel gets taken away..... for the price we pay, we should not have to worry about this.   When I called customer service,  they offered a 1 time credit of $10.00, whoopy dew!! I want my local channel with my local news!! They state they are fighting to get the channel back, but seriously, we all know this is all talk!! Can't wait for my contract to be up, Uverse no better than any of them!! 

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

7 years ago

I'm stuck in a place where Raycom has rights of broadcast to ABC and CBS in this area. Even though this situation sucks some of you should at least feel a bit lucky that only once channel in your area is affected. I will say that having to find some shows online that I'd regularly DVR has made me think about how important they really are to me in terms of viewing.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

You might try Hulu or CBS all access.

Community Support

• 

231.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Yomacgat,

You can find out the latest information on your channel lineup here.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How much longer is this going to go on? I have numerous channels that I don't need or want, and can't get a major tv station like CBS? This is unacceptable. Is there any compensation forthcoming for the inconvenience?

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

This makes it much easier for me to decide NOT to renew when my contract is up.  I will get an indoor antenna and be able to watch my local channels when I want regardless of these companies trying to drain us dry.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

If Fox is part of the channel line-up that I purchased why can you remove it. This is false advertisement. I[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.