Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My local channel 2 in Dayton Ohio dissappeared this morning. No warning at all . It’s being blamed on the owner of this network .  This is totally unacceptable , and should never happened . This is a local news station channel.  Negotiations should never affect the consumer paying for this service.

fix it. 

Thank you 

Jan [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE ONE OF MY LOCAL CHANNELS THAT I PAY HIGH PRICE MONEY FOR. 🤬I AM VERY VERY ANGRY SND UPSET, SO MUCH SO THAT I AM STRONGLY THINKING ABOUT DROPPING AT&T /DIRECT TV AND GOING BACK WITH MY ANTENNA THAT IS STILL HOOKED UP TO MY HOUSE. WHO DONYOU THINK YOU ARE. AS USUALLY ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR$.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am not longer able to watch clan, channel 4.  How do I get it back and why was it taken away?

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

All please be advised this user “baseball is back” is most likely an AT&T employee or compensated contractor. This account has posted numerous messages across multiple threads discussing local channel outages all with the same or very similar content.  Check this accounts posting history and it becomes very clear this account as well as many, if not all other, expert accounts are very very likely corporate accounts. Dirty pool AT&T, very dirty pool.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

This member is very very likely an AT&T employee, contractor or a bot. Look at this accounts posting history. Dirty pool AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Not able to watch my local channel, directv not useful....

ACE - Expert

• 

18K Messages

5 years ago

Directv did not remove anything. Your local affiiate pulled the signal as a "negotiating tactic"(i.e. blackmail)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will channel 5 be back on?  We are going to find another way to see tv, very unhappy!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why is my channels 2 and 58 not working  I’m a senior citizen and watch these two regularly please connect them 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Channel 8 (KLAS in Las Vegas) is also off the air.  Get the negotiations done and reach an agreement.  I pay for local channels ... why can't DirecTV provide ALL of them??  I called customer service .. no help at all.  No estimated resolution...very disappointed!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.