Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

8 years ago

If you are not getting thev channel that you want right now. Then I doubt if you ever get it unless you can get it with a antenna.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'll be dropping Uverse. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Attention ATT,

Please keep channel 9 on direct tv. If you cancel this station,I will drop ATT as my land-line phone & go to another company. Its not fair to just drop this station,this is my main go to station & don,t want to change.I might have to drop direct tv too,if this happens.....

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I hope that you reach an agreement with channel 6 because I wont be with out them. I dont want to change carriers but I will..... I love my channel 6 news and shows. So pleas work out something! thank you!

Concerned in Owasso

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

AT&T you will not only loose our Universe business but you will also loose our cell phone business if Channel 6 deadlock is not resolved.  We watch channel 6 more than any other channel and we only watch channel 6 news.  AT&T needs to understand there is more than one provider in Tulsa.   Our total montly bill for both services is about $550 which I realize is not a big deal to AT&T.  Several of my friends are going to switch from uverse as well as change their cell phone provider if this deadlock is not resolved.  My wife and I have been loyal customers; however, we will vote with our dollars unless this is resolved before 5 pm. January 6.  I am already searching on line and looking at my options.  

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Actually it's the station owner that's threating to drop U-verse unless they pay more money.   How much more are you willing to pay for a station that's available for free with an over-the-air antenna?

More discussion here ...

https://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Keep-News-9-News-on-6-CBS-Oklahoma/m-p/4719884#M119461

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@itybityb7 wrote:

Attention ATT,

Please keep channel 9 on direct tv. If you cancel this station,I will drop ATT as my land-line phone & go to another company. Its not fair to just drop this station,this is my main go to station & don,t want to change.I might have to drop direct tv too,if this happens.....

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Place the blame where it belongs, the greediness of the owners of Channel 9, Griffin Communications. It is due to their greed that you may lose this channel. Make sure you and all of your friends call Channel 9, to urge that Griffin Communications present a fair deal to AT&T.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

I think the OP is talking about either Channel 9 in Oklahoma City or Channel 6 in Tulsa.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have your service for my TV and we live out in the country so I don't have many options but if you don't keep channel 9 on your line up, I guess I will have to cancel my service with you.  I feel that the news on this channel has kept my family safe with the weather updates and road conditions.  It is bad enough that I live where my phone service is intermittent and I have to pay a bill regardless.  I am completely unhappy with A T & T as it is at this moment as I haven't had a phone in over a week.  Please don't make it worse by making me have to change my TV service.  Thank you very much! Tonya

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.