For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

15 years ago

Got the Phase ll update to all 3 of my boxes yesterday morning in the Atlanta metro area, but w/o the audio *hotfix*. 

24 hrs later, one of my 3 boxes had the update, but naturally not the one connected to the home theater receiver!  So, for those of you yet to get the update, the full update may take days, and your boxes won't always be in sync.

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

15 years ago

Got the update here in Menomonee Falls, WI (53051) last nite. Did not have chance to check it out before going to work but there is a selection for audio between stereo or 5.1.

:smileyhappy:

Randy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

Fremont, CA updated last night!

Scholar

• 

161 Messages

15 years ago

Raleigh, NC updated around 1:30 a.m. last night. Had to reboot the DVR to get the update, the STB's received the update just fine. So far so good.

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

15 years ago

Tulsa, OK got the THDVR phase 2 update this morning.   cool.

Scholar

• 

302 Messages

15 years ago

Received the update here in Charlotte around 0200, it went well there was a problem on the dvr with my sammy set to surround sound. I switched it to stereo and everything is fine even my av surround system works properly.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

15 years ago

Still No sign of DVR Phase 2 here in West San Jose.

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

15 years ago

Woke up to Phase 2 this morning in San Jose (East) the GUI seems crisp so for so good but nothing new in the apps section not sure if there was suppose to be or not?

Professor

• 

2K Messages

15 years ago

I got it here in Columbus some time over the past 24 hours.

If you press "right" for example, it shows you the current show, as well as the next show.  If you go to the right again, it shows you that show, but not the next show.

The old guide had that feature.  This new "info bar" is waaaaaaaaaaaay too tall.  It seriously takes up a third of my 50-something inch TV.  I can't imagine what it must be like on smaller TVs.

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

15 years ago

I just got the update last night in San Diego,CA. I like the new Guide colors, hate what they did with the info bar.

Why dont they make the channel number (when channel surfing) as large as it is when you hit the number buttons on the remote to

go directly to a channel. 

I just noticed that one good thing they added to the info bar is  they put whats coming up next in the bottom right.

Message Edited by rapmac on 07-08-2009 03:22 PM
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.