Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Kbuckland72's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 17th, 2016 10:20 PM

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat with someone on line but I can't figure out how to. I don't want to hang up my call 7ntil I have someone on line...

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Lakiba please read below

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hi

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

this is a customer forum at&t does not monitor nor read the posts so all your cards requests are falling on the ears of other customers

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

RE: Reward Gift Card Amount

I was promised $350 Gift Card when I called to place my order for combo of internet & cable.  Then next week they said $200. and yesterday I received a notice I was getting $100.  

I am retired and on a fixed income.  I was needing this to pay for equip and tech hook up fee.  Can you please help?

Looks like this a problem with a lot of people.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I had this same problem! I cannot get a hold of anyone no matter when I call and am on hold for an hour plus before I hang up. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Can you help me

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I havn't received my reward yet.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I would like to chat with someone regarding my reward car I have been on hold for 30 mins and I am at work

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@ZsaZsa 

this is a customer forum at&t does not monitor nor read the posts so all your cards requests are falling on the ears of other customers

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I was promised a $100 rewards card which I never received. Please acknowledge.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.