For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Kbuckland72's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 17th, 2016 10:20 PM

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat with someone on line but I can't figure out how to. I don't want to hang up my call 7ntil I have someone on line...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue I been calling for two days and been on hold for OVER an HOUR they have the WORST customer service EVER I will NEVER mention there services to anyone else again smh

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

Did you go to the rewards center to redeem your card? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was on hold for 30 mins and finally decided to try to live chat, but can't figure out where to do that. My situation is that I received 2 $100.00 reward cards but they were mailed to my old address.  The PO didn't forward them in a timely manner and they were expired when I received them.  Is there anyway to extend the expiration date from 3/31/19 to 4/30/19 so I can use them?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I don’t think so u night have to try to reach back to the customer service line and mostly they would resend another one

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I haven't received my remaining cards that show as if they have been delivered but I haven't received them yet. What to I need to do next.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hello

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hello I was told by (Earl *****) being we were told that we couldn't get the rewards card until after the end of the contract I was to call you guys now

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I been placed on hold for the last 45 minutes and no one has spoken with us yet

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My AT&T rewards card has expired before I use it.  Can I get a new card?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My AT&T rewards card expired before I use it.  Can I get a new card?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.