Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

在国外太久了,手机号码都ATT被取消了,账号密码都忘记了,手机现在也没办法解锁,而且还被加入了丢失、被盗,我gai

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Proof of Purchase

I need proof of purchase for my LG V60's dual-screen case. I bought the phone through the At&t website. I tried live chat, but it seems to be down, or something. Who do I contact to get my proof of purchase so I can get the att deal? This is the one: https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/ATTLG

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

你好支持

to the conversation: 

unlocked phone issue

Hello Support, I have a Samsung S9, I am planning to travel to Japan in April, I know I will purchase the international day pass. I would like to know 1) my phone must be unlock when using in Japan ? (even I purchase the Day pass ) 2) how can I search if my phone is unlocked thru myAt&t acct o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

USSD PROBLEM

i bought a unlocked kyocera E6560 on ebay...this phone sends the USSD eg *113# to call instead. kindly help how i can resolve this.

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

*#*# USSD activate SIM CARD CODES

I would like to activate SIM CARD by star one two three method

Questions

No Service at Government Campus USDT in Austin, Texas

No Service, Zero bars in any of this campuses buildings. We changed service from Verizon which had 2 bars, We were hoping the service would be better. Included is a speed test and picture of the home screen. USDT is located at 2021 Woodward St, Austin, TX 78741 Ping 395ms Jitter 950ms Packe

Questions

Why I need to pay more than 300 USD within 1 month whereas I am joining the monthly 30 USD only plan?

I have paid 176 USD during my purchase of Samsung S22 phone through trade in purchase. Though it was said that, I dont have to pay nothing for the phone, but I paid sales tax 56 USD and downpayment of 120 USD. Then the AT&T office in morgantown, West Virginia said from next month, I have to pay

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.