Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
L

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 27th, 2020 10:57 PM

Proof of Purchase

I need proof of purchase for my LG V60's dual-screen case. I bought the phone through the At&t website. I tried live chat, but it seems to be down, or something. Who do I contact to get my proof of purchase so I can get the att deal?

This is the one: https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/ATTLGV60DualScreen.html

• 

102 Messages

4 years ago

Check your email to see if they sent you anything.

• 

3 Messages

They did send me a basic order message, but it doesn't have all of the info required for the LG dualscreen deal.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

You placed an online order, did you get you phone yet?
Email usually takes less than 30 days. You need the email verification code to claim the case

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

I received the phone today.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

Email should arrive in 10 to 14 days. You are jumping the gun

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

20 Messages

3 years ago

在国外太久了,手机号码都ATT被取消了,账号密码都忘记了,手机现在也没办法解锁,而且还被加入了丢失、被盗,我gai

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.