Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (24)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I talk to a representative?

Can i talk to a representative   [Subject edited for better exposure]

Questions

Urgent Attention - Customer Service Manager

I have not had consistent service for my DSL for over a year. Every time I call no one can find my account however it amazes me that you have no problem sending me a bill!!! I have called your tech support department numerous times. I am told these calls are recorded and my loss of service is being

Questions

Don't Expect ATT to Reply to Private Message! IGNORED!

Sent a private message to customer care and I have been ignored..  This is a joke.  I am doing my homework today switching soon.

Questions

HELP: By mistake AT&T sent me 4 tablets in December. It's been several weeks and my bill is $694.46

I've been trying to resolve a mistake made by an AT&T rep who provided me wrong information at the beginning of December. It is now February and none of many CSS reps I've talked to have been able to explain to me why the issue has not been resolved. I am ready to find a different provider, even tho

Questions

Does AT&T care about its customers & if so how do you contact that person

I need to know who to contact when customer service has failed you.                                                                                                                            I have                      contacted 611 several times & for near 10 hours over the last 7 days            

Questions

Poor service in my new home

I have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. I was with two other companies back in the 90's that AT&T purchased so I have never been with anyone else.We have recently moved to North Carolina and I live in the Goldsboro area. AT&T service is fine as it is on my street. Once you get into the house

Questions

Why is everything so difficult with your company!

To Whom it May Concern: About 5 months ago (Jan 2018), my husband reached out to DirectTV and AT&T to ask if we switched from Direct TV to Direct TV Now if we would loose the promotion we originally signed up for through AT&T. He was told by BOTH companies that Direct TV Now is still eff

Questions

AT&T throttling settlement 11.6.19

I just saw ATT is fined $60 million 11.6.19 for throttling unlimited data plans. "Unlimited means unlimited." https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/11/5/20949850/att-fine-unlimited-data-plan-fake-throttling. How will ATT improve its service to those of us paying for unlimited data but constant

Questions

U-Verse HSI Serviceability (F-Case Required)

Hello, I am about to move into a new construction home within the next couple of weeks or so. There is no plant for copper or fiber on my street yet, however, the home three houses over has a pedestal in front of their home. Address doesn't show in system yet because again, it's a brand new home, al

Questions

Retaining accounts - is ATT Uverse too big to care?

My ATT Uverse TV, internet and phone discounts (now two years old) just expired.  ATT service refused to even consider a new service contract currently being offered to new customers as a possibility for extending service, so I will have to cancel when I change services.  I've been happy with the AT

Questions

Data Overage Charges Reversal Request - Any Help?

Usually before I travel outside the US, I suspend my services till my return.This time I had to go unplanned. along with that the following mistakesEven-though made sure Cellular data is off, never payed any attention to cellular data options(roaming off or on). mistake 1Most of my trip was silent(n

Questions

UVerse Surrounds us

We live in a community that was developed in 2008 and surrounding communites have UVerse Services.  The furthest point of our community is .6 miles to the neighboring community.  My point is I'm certain the commuinty is prepared for higher speed services by develpoment requirments.  Services should

Questions

Pretty Amazingly Poor

Last Friday one of AT&T's competitors severed an AT&T Uverse line serving about forty homes on our block.  Today after several hours involving several phone calls, AT&T advises that they are not going to replace the severed cable until after the other company finishes their work so the new AT&T cabl

Questions

Anyone know someone who cares about customers at AT&T?

I’ve tried, really tried, way too long and too hard.  Its cost me hundreds of dollars and about 200 hours and hundreds of dollars over the last 26 months to try and get a properly working phone.   All I get is bad or no answers, lies, insults and no one cares.   I’ll try and be brief but do not have

Questions

Advice please: Billed $52.12 to port number away from AT&T

I expect that nobody from AT&T responds in any useful way on these forums, but I'd like to get advice from the community of customers on how to handle my situation. For several years I had my wireless phone service paid for by my employer, who is a large AT&T customer.  I left that job on June 1, 20

Questions

trying to get unlock my phone which is eligible - URGENT!!!

I'm trying to unlock an iPhone which is fully paid for and eligible for unlock. However, don't have the ATT account anymore as the number was switched to verizon with a newer phone. But this old device remains locked with ATT. Have urgent need to get it unlocked but doesn't seem to be working. We ap

Questions

Refer A Friend is a JOKE

So the neighbor down the hall referred me with AT&T Refer A Friend, I signed up for U-Verse Voice, Internet and Cable and got it set up. She got $75 credited to her account somehow since the site is so messed up. I was also supposed to get a $75 reward card. I waited a week to sign up for service an

Questions

Care / Billing Escalation

I have a very lengthy and detailed story and request I need to send to an Escalation point in ATT Care.  Specifically, it is about poor customer care, installation, and order support I have received. Can someone provide me a link to submit such a request? Thanks.

Questions

How do I escalate my wrongfully treated issue by Rep Serenity / SG33IV? Grieving whole matter w/AT&T

To whom it may concern-   This all started on MARCH 16th when I had request to add additional services to a room in my home.  On this day, a AT&T Home Entertainment Consultant by the name of Sergio had presented himself very well and I was very unaware of his presence.  As my TV service (DirecTV/AT&

Questions

ATT location in Alexandria, LA lacks any and all customer support, lied to, accused of being a liar

I have DirecTV, Internet & now wireless and I will not accept how this location conducts business and illegally does transactions.. I am insulted my intelligence is insulted when I have MBA, told that phone care does different issues and is not accepted by said location.  I am am not impressed with

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.