For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
fedup253's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 17th, 2017 12:24 AM

Does AT&T care about its customers & if so how do you contact that person

I need to know who to contact when customer service has failed you.                                                                                                                            I have                     

1.  contacted 611 several times & for near 10 hours over the last 7 days                                                                                                      
  2. had A chat with Kamilo on the AT&T app she was nice and understanding but unable to help
  3. Talked to customer care who says she cant help and that there was nobody else for me to contact, i asked if there was a customer retention department she said yes customer loyalty(this lady was pretty rude to be customer care)
  4. Talked to customer loyalty who was even ruder than the care lady and refused to open an investigation and said no one beyond her to contact and when asked don't you care that there is a representative of AT&T that is excepting peoples credit card info or that he is getting approval to access their credit information based on false pretenses or that a customer of almost 20 years is about to leave you she said no.(now that's customer loyalty all it would take for her to satisfy me was open a case and review the tapes of my phone call with MR Juan L and she knew that)
  5. Had a second chat on the app with Denise who escalated it to the manager. Dyan-supervisor: guess what good news she was no help either but she did give me the # for fraud department.
  6. Called the fraud department after waiting a couple days to see if i heard anything, go figure i explained why i was calling and she hung up on me.
  7. Called the fraud department back and now i'm glad she hung up on me that gave me the opportunity to talk to Todd an actual AT&T employee who for the first time made me feel that someone did care about the company and its customers. Now of course this wasn't the number i needed to call and he wasn't sure what would be he did  do a little investigation of his own and who i talked to and also some thing that put up red flags about this guys behavior so he passed the information along to his boss as well as to Juan L's supervisor.
  8. Sent an email to   https://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=27794
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.