Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Casperswift5230's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 12:58 PM

Why is AT&T Not going to sell the HTC 10

Why isn't AT&T going to sell the HTC 10, it's is the last phone i was waiting for to be released before I decided on an upgrade and now if I decide on the HTC if have to pay full price for an unlocked unit because AT&T decided it'd be a good idea not to provide us with it....???? Why why why

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I don't plan on upgrading until they get the HTC 10.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

8 years ago

Oh for gosh sakes.  Apple is offering its own finance program to take sales away from carriers.  Sony will not do business with US carriers.  Nexus phones from Google will not be sold through carriers either.  Motorola is doing both.  Windows, may go direct sale, if not the way of the dinosaur.

Many of the manufacturers are offering unlocked options for direct sale because the sale of phones is done a 180 and is no longer carrier driven.  

Prices are coming down.  I see posts every day from customers shopping for alternate phone options.  (Good for them)

ATT and Apple reported lower phone sales last quarter of 2015. 

Just start saving your money and buy the phone you want at full price.  You will love not seeing your bill go up.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have.been an AT&T customer for years and chose them because they always carried the latest HTC phone the only phone I like and use. Now no HTC M10 and for me now no AT&T Another stupid corporate decision. Based on dubious reliability, vague assumptions, with questionable mentality so long AT&T hello Verizon

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

8 years ago

Who says Verizon is going to carry it?   

It looks just like Sony and Microsoft 950 XL, only selling the GSM version.

image.png

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Verizon has a preorder starting April 29th for the HTC 10.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40

verizon has an exclusive on the phone for some reason I think this is why ATT passed on it...

http://www.droid-life.com/2016/04/18/verizon-htc-10-pre-orders-start-april-29/

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76

That's weird though ... Why would ATT let Verizon have all the glory selling this new device? Oh well.  I've decided I'm going to wait & see what kind of Nexus devices HTC comes out with this year.  Rumors have it that they're going to be making at least one, maybe two or more, Nexus devices for release at some point this year.  A more outlandish rumor says that HTC has an agreement with Google now to make devices for them for the next three years.  Would be interesting if that were the case, but I doubt it.  

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@lcalle wrote:

@GLIMMERMAN76

That's weird though ... Why would ATT let Verizon have all the glory selling this new device? Oh well.  I've decided I'm going to wait & see what kind of Nexus devices HTC comes out with this year.  Rumors have it that they're going to be making at least one, maybe two or more, Nexus devices for release at some point this year.  A more outlandish rumor says that HTC has an agreement with Google now to make devices for them for the next three years.  Would be interesting if that were the case, but I doubt it.  

I dont think HTC is going to get to make any nexus devices ever again.  I maybe wrong...  By the way google is talking about designing there own nexts and having foxconn make it like apple does.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Wow AT&T you're making yourself look bad by not selling the new HTC 10 I was looking forward to getting the new HTC 10 for my upgrade but after finding out that you guys won't be selling just made me upset I don't get why you're doing this to all the HTC customers including me I've been looking forward to this phone for over a year now but now I can't get it because you guys won't Supply them I am very unhappy with you guys right now

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

I'm glad to have people interested in my post, but I'd still much rather buy the phone on AT&T next as my upgrade is available, instead of dropping 800 bucks on it all once. I'm willing to wait and see what the new Nexuses have to offer as I currently have the 6p which is incredible.. But I am still disappointed in AT&T for not selling the HTC 10 as I've owned a few HTCs and always been impressed with their builds and the HTC 10 just seems special like something they should have gotten behind full throttle and pushed the crap out of it..
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.