For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mgaudiosi's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 10:59 PM

Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

Hi Everyone!

I have been on U-verse since July 14th and so far it's been great! There's been a few minor bumps however, like this:

From my account overview page, I click on the Voicemail Features link, and get redirected to a intercept page which then says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided."

I had sent a PM to customer service, but so far the problem continues. Not really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to access these features. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

@ATTU-verseCare, do you have anything to add to this?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi, 

We are sorry for anyone having issues with accessing the voicemail features on their account. We have not seen any outages with this, but the few we have run into we have been able to resolve by updating their account profile settings. If you do have any issues, lease send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Two years later, multiple case ID's opened then closed with out the problem fixed. I still can't manage my phone features. They've had my password and they say they have replicated the problem they just can't fix it. I have no choice but to discontinue my service.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.