AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3484)
Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

How to use star services on landline phone while using the router as the source.

When I try to use the star features on my phone it continously says I am not authorized to use the service ....please contact service provider. But when I try that no one can help.

Questions

AT&T DL72119 Cell phone compatiblility

Will an At&T DL72119 accept or connect with iPhone SE Second Generation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable Locate Me

I need to enable Locate Me so I can have multiple phone numbers ring when my VOIP phone is called, but it's impossible to find on the website. Instructions on the website are out of date. Help!

Questions

Create 2nd voicemail box for 2nd digital phone number

We have 2 numbers on our digital voice uverse account. Both have shared the same voicemail primary user account. I need to have each number to have its own voicemail box.  I have already created a sub-account, as I understand a sub-account can have their own voicemail box. The options listed h

Questions

Call protect option

I have been having trouble with legit callers saying they can't get through to my landline (UVERSE) phone. I thought I would try turning off Call Protect.  But when I find the appropriate page on the web site and click to turn off Call Protect, a modal error screen comes up saying there's a JS

Questions

Accepted Solution

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone Set CL82219 2 Set with Call Blocker

It has somehow gotten to "QUIET MODE ON". No instructions on the phones to take that setting OFF!  Help please. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Remove "new voicemail" notification

I bought a cordless ATT phone answering system yesterday. The model number is DLP73210. Right after installation/setup it started displaying "new voicemail" on the base and handsets, but there are no new messages recorded. Number of messages on the base shows 0 Included quick start guide says nothin

Questions

Closed

u-verse caller id number has an extra (1) in front of the (1) that precedes the area code

SO, no way can you call the number back since it has that extra 1 in front and not the entire number because of it.  Forget about adding the number (even if you knew the last digit) to your directory since you CANNOT edit the front of a phone number - just have to rekey the entire number.I have a So

Questions

Be the first to reply

(163)
Charged 315 for non returned phone

I’ve seen many people have the same issue with being charged a non return fee even though they returned the phone and i feel as if this is not fair! ATT needs to have a better process with returns so stuff like this doesn’t happen. Has anybody gone through this and got the fee removed?

Questions

• Wireless

Unlocking device while in Europe

Hi there! I bought my AT&T device as I was travelling in the US last May. I live in Europe though and would like to continue using the phone here. It's already been more than 6 month sinse I purchased it so I assumed I could get it unlocked in order to switch to local SIM-card and services. Howe

Questions

• Wireless

At&t Home DSL Internet Paradox

Hello, Our At&t home DSL internet has been down for almost a month already. I've sp9ken to tech support 8 times already and a tech has come to resolve it, but we could never get it to work. Yes, I have tried resetting the modem & logging back into the modem with the user id & pass

Questions

• Internet

Removing unused AT&T phone line?

We don't have a home phone service, only AT&T Fiber. However, we've noticed that there is an existing phone line connected from the pole to our house. Anyone remove this before?

Questions

• Home Phone

Upgrade without Wife and Daughter being notified?

I want to upgrade my wife's and daughters Iphone's for Xmas, but I don't want them to get notified (Text, etc.). Can I do this online without them being notified?  Should I go into a store and do it?

Questions

• Wireless

Factory reset issue

I have followed the steps given here along with various other platforms on how it is so done and even tried methods for different Samsung models and it never takes me through to the recovery and factory reset /wipe cache page it always continues on to finish it's normal start up ...the only thing I

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(233)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.