AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

P
CL84307 83 How to allow incoming calls

Incoming calls do not go to message

Questions

Canceling Call Forard

Our business phone somehow became forwarded to my personal cell phone. Problem now is we cannot get the forward command canceled.  We have tried the *73# command and it does nothing. How else can we cancel the forward command on our business landline phone?

Questions

Call Forwarding not working anymore?

Hi there! We have a phone system set up in our office, where if the first line does not pick it up, the second phone starts ringing. It should be the same if the first line is taking a call, that the second gets the next call. However, that suddenly stopped working as of yesterday. I've hunted aroun

Questions

cant press different phone options when calling businesses. tape says invalid number or something similar.

Others seem to be having this same problem. I cannot dial phone options for several different business numbers, ( but not all) that ask the caller to press different numbers for different options. I either get a tape saying invalid number. Or if I press 3 for instance, it comes out as 33 and is als

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New phone problems

My new AT&T phone does not allow me to enter a number when it gives me options. When I call some Dr offices; or other facilities that gives you options to enter to reach the right person. Also my phone shows I have a voice message but when I try to play the message it says I do not have any.

Questions

Visual voicemail

Two weeks ago my visual voicemail and voicemail alert stopped. A message appears at the top of the screen that states “visual voicemail is not available. Call voicemail”.  I get my voicemail by calling and entering the voice mail passcode.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Home phone no longer working after installing mesh network

We installed a Netgear Mesh Wifi System today, with ATT Fiber internet and voice in the house. In other parts of these forums, I found instructions on how to put the ATT router on IP Passthrough, etc: https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/set-up-netgear-router-with-att-fiber/5e5be

Questions

AT&T Fiber digital Landline Phone: How to block Fake Caller IDs or Fake Phone numbers?

After Successfully blocked "Unavailable" callers using Star Keys, I still get phone calls from FAKE Caller IDs and Fake phone numbers! I keep on Blocking them using *61 key for Last caller, with no avail... I could not find a solution on AT&T portal! What gives? MN.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call block automatically

Is there a call block feature that would block all calls not listed on a contact list for Alzheimer snd dementia customers?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

how to unblock a blocked phone number on my AT&T landline

how to unblock a blocked phone number on my AT&T landline

Questions

why is att always needing Pw chsn

Why is Att always needing to change my password they never remember it

Questions

Closed

Cannot play voice mail from computer. "Quicktime is required"

Cannot play voice mail from computer.  "Quicktime is required", error message is displayed, however Quicktime is not supported on Windows 10 so the Voice mail cannot be played.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.