AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

(3430)
Temporarily shut off active armour on phone

How do I temporarily shut off active armour so I can receive all phone calls? Mike

Questions

To get clear voice from caller

How do you channel to get clear voice from caller?

Questions

Not able to manage Call Protect for home phone.

I have been having problems with managing Call Protect. I have called support multiple time over the last couple of months but after hours on the phone with them. They have not been of much help. I have Call Protect enabled but when I press the manage Call Protect button it opens a new window and

Questions

Toll saver

Choices for number of rings are 2,3,4,5,6 or till saver... what is toll saver?

Questions

play back message from voicemail on handset

After I select new message, what do I do next to hear the voicemail message on my handset?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Using new CLP99587 base and handheld phones

Is there a way to have the volume remain at maximum on the base and handsets continuously? Presently you have to turn up the volume on every call.

Questions

Managing features on Call Protect gives "500 Internal Server Error"

I am newly signed up for U-Verse phone service. Previously I had the old-style POTS land line service, but I switched it over to U-Verse service so that I could take advantage of Call Protect and NoMoRobo.  It took three days before the web site was updated to show the service, but now finally

Questions

Pots line

For 2 months I have been trying to get a pots line in forest ranch ca after 2 times they never came and turned my line on, i have made 27 phone calls with no results, witch is quite hard to do since cell service isn't great in the mountains...ie why I need the pots, no body can tell me whyits not do

Questions

Where do you set up and manage Call Protect for Digital Phone

Two calls to AT&T Customer Service and 4 people contacted via Chat, all completely useless at answering a simple question: Where do I go online to set up Call Protect on AT&T Home (Digital) Phone?  Everywhere online it points me to this link, but the steps don't work.  https://

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to locate activation for caller ID on TV

I can't find the link to activate caller ID on TV

Questions

renewal

Trying to log into att.com/BLCrenewal and says 403 Forbidden - how do I get logged in?

Questions

Call Protect and NOMOROBO Stopped Working

Call Protect stopped working today - anyone else having this problem? June 7 2022

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.