Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

Help, DSL works but no Dial Tone on home line. No test jack in NID

Would like to have my home line working for Primary number. I can dial from my home line from cell phone and hear it ringing but not in house, Where i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

I tried calling an 800 number and my phone disconnected

I have a land line that is connected to a wireless router. I picked up the phone to call 1-800-Hey-Kpfa and my phone disconnected. The same thing happ

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Turn on Call protect on digital home phone

Can't find where to turn on call protect for my digital home phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Forwarding calls from old phone number

Hi! My old sick friends had to replace their router because this one was very old. Along with replacement of the router the phone number changed. So

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Handsets will not register to base CRL82312

I purchased a new CRL 82312 with 3 handsets.  They registered instantly. I also purchased 3 CRL80112 handsets to connect to the same base. None of the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Voicemail on Landline

Why does my landline voicemail ask the caller for an access code, after it rings for 10 or 12 times, instead of letting them leave a message?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Voicemail msg. via phone co.

A message that says voicemail msg. via phone co. just popped up on my phone. It is model Panasonic KX-TG985SK. I have a landline via AT&T Uverse.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to delete a voicemail message

I would like to know how to delete a AT&T voicemail message on my home phone. I first input *98 when first hearing the beeping alert of having a messa

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Envelope icon on a EL52313 home phone

I can't clear the envelope icon, showing no messages, no missed call logs, turned off/on base, off/on voicemail, nothing is working and because of thi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Restricted code message

I have an att phone model CL82413. Have had no problems till yesterday. When I try to make a call I get a message saying you have entered a restricted

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago