Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

B
COINBASE_ Help care Number 1(802) (472) ( 4571 HS COINBASE_ support Number

COINBASE_ Help care Number 1(802) (472) ( 4571 HS COINBASE_ support Number 

Questions

Getting msg "Not available at this time" for everything

I am getting the message, "not available at this time" for almost anything I touch on my cordless phone. I can't access msgs, I can't play announcemen

Questions

Accepted Solution

CL82547 Family of phones ( I don't remember the exact model number but that's on the Abridged user Manual plus others

Once you charge the wireless home phone, are you supposed to keep charging it even after it's fully charged? Or are you supposed to take it off the c

Questions

blocked call from another state

Sister trying to call me gets a message, "this number doe not accept calls from an unidentified caller, this call is blocked"...What star code unblock

Questions

Closed

Unblock a blocked number

I have a landline ATT phone with a call block button on the hand held. I was wondering how to unblock a cell phone number that was block by mistake.

Questions

Closed

unblock a number

how do you reverse a blocked number that you accidentally  blocked?

Questions

Directory vs. Allowed list

I just purchased an AT&T phone. There is a directory and a Call Allowed list (for call blocking).  If I add a number to my directory, do I a

Questions

voice mail password

when I set up the password for my mom's voicemail I entered the numbers I wanted but when it read back there were extra numbers that I have no idea wh

Questions

viewing blocked phone numbers

I would like to see what phone numbers are blocked on my home phone

Questions

Damaged ATT Phone Box

I have a pole located in my yard with a damaged ATT phone box at the top. I need to find a local ATT Saint Louis technician to come out and repair the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fax not working anymore?

Our Fax Machine had been working before we switched over to AT&T. The setup had some slight issues, phone lines hooked up to the wrong thing, etc,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I block all incoming calls for certain hours each day?

I want to block all incoming calls from 9pm-9am on my landline. Currently I am taking my cordless handset off the hook for these hours but I'm sure it

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.