Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

Digital land line problem

When I receive a call everything works fine. When I make a call I can hear the other person but they can’t hear me.

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

how to remotely check voice messages

i have a cordless att phone (purchased at staples) and i will be checking voicemail from my home. The phone isn't responding to the * when i call to r

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

PIN number of my modem

I need the PIN number to connect my laptop!

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Phone line down

Our lines are always down or all we hear is static when it is raining or windy. Our business depends on our phones and we need them to be working at a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Am I charged for 1-800 calls?

I have a limit of 200 minutes...do calls to toll-free numbers count against that?Do incoming calls from any phone number type count against that?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

deleting voicemail messages

I have over 100 voicemail messages. Is there a way to delete all messages at one time?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Printed Phone Books

A lot of the seniors / elderly folks would like to be able get printed phone books again. Most do not use a computer nor do they want to. Think of t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

How do I delete multiple outgoing messages?

Hello!I am working with a 1080 small buisness sysetem phone. I am trying to figure out how to delete a previously recorded outgoing message. When I ca

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

My phone number was hijacked

about 1-1/2 weeks ago, we started to get calls from people we didn't know asking why we had called them - or saying they had just received a call from

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Phone do not recognize *73 all calls forward, now its telling me my number has changed. I can call out No incoming calls,

What did At and t do to my phone I can call out once someone call my home number they get message phone number changed, and I never changed my number,

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…