Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

adjust number of voice mail rings

I have a land line connected to an ATT Wi-Fi receiver and the voice mail answers on the first ring.How do I extend the number of rings (or delete the

posted 

Yesterday at 8:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:36 PM

display light

Hi I just got At&T 1070 phone, how to turn off the display light off, it keeps on.

posted 

Yesterday at 6:44 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:31 PM

Need to Delete Missed calls on my Phone screen

PLEASE, Put in an option to allwo the USER to delet all the Missed Call notifications.  It is rediculous tomake a Customer wait until YOU decide to de

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to extend ring time on ATT Model # CL81214

I have tried the *9960# press call and hand up; however, it did not extend.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Retrieving a deleted message

I have an ATT cordless phone E5911 that I mistakenly deleted a message from that I really need. Can I somehow retrieve it?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

ELS2306

I have the base and 2 additional handsets. They are all dead. The base has the in use and the answering machine lights flashing. Have tried to rereg

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Time problem

Initially, I set the time and have to reset it because, after a while, it is wrong.

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Remote Call Forwarding – Legacy Landline

Remote Call Forwarding is an easy way to turn on Call Forwarding when you’re away from home. With remote access, you can use any phone

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Blocking scam calls on landline

We get dozens of recorded scam calls every week. How do we block these on an AT&T landline? *60 doesn't work for this application (and only blocks 10

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Mi imei at&t no aparece en la base de datos de att

Nelson (Edited as per Community guidelines)[email scrubbed]IMEI: (Edited as per Community guidelines)

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago