For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
EMDG01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 9:43 PM

SAML 2.0 authentication failed

I have both yahoo.com and att.com email addresses, both of which I access through my Yahoo! Mail. I had to change my password for the att.net mail today, and now every time I try to go that account using my laptop, I get this:

SAML 2.0 authentication failed

Error details
FBTSML215E The name identifier policy in the authentication request could not be met by this identity provider.

Stack trace

I can access the account on my phone.  How do I fix this issue on my laptop?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

After switching to gmail two weeks ago, I quit trying to get on my AT&T account. Yesterday, after my old school won the CWS I felt lucky and tried again. This time I got on with no problem. Hope you are as lucky very soon.
Mahalo

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

And to think, pre-1970's ATT use to be great and the back bone of this nation's infrastructure. Now look at it. . . It bought yahoo with its aol viral background programming as an email servicer, then verison buys yahoo and ATT is now trying to find the viral root without reformating/ perjuring the whole system. . . . 😶. . .good luck trying to find aol viral root. . .its a nitecrawler that is well masked  with its unauthorized forced 'system updates' . . . I watched my whole harddrive get ate up, and i had mccaffey before the blotwear. ATT really messed up bad when it bought yahoo. 

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

5 years ago

So I have gained access after changing my password, however this only lasts a day or two before it goes back to the error. Is anyone at all working on this?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I'm on my 8th day reconnected, fingers crossedGood Luck on the 4th

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Keep crossing your fingers...mine has now been going for four days...who knows how long this will last!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

i

how do I get my email back to yahoo

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.