Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help connecting your router?
mrg5000's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 4:57 PM

Uverse Blocking SMTP port 25

We have a small business account and Uverse is blocking Port 25. WE are strictly locked down for relaying, we need to be able to send mail out. How can we get it unlocked ? I know this is possibel and we need assistance. 

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

@TimothyJ, based on this thread, people are not having very good luck getting AT&T to unblock port 25. AT&T blocks port 25 by default to prevent email spam, since that port is an SMTP (email) port. You'll probably be more successful at resolving your problem if you can change the port that your security cameras are using. You'll have to consult the cameras' manual to figure out how to do that.

Best of luck with your issue.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I need help too.  Need to unblock port 25.  I run a small business with web site and mail server.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @rspaight,

We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, account number, phone number so we can verify account and let us know the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @rspaight,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am a customer who runs a mail server for my family. We have a few email accounts, and we run our own datacenter server as well. I have to unblock this port, after having moved. If you could please message me with a way to unblock this, I would greatly appreciate it.

~LP

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

PM ATTU-verse Care and ask for the port to be unblocked, they did it for me.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @LegoPal92

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am having this same issue. How can i get ahold of someone to help me fix the issue?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

8 years ago

@sollaris86 wrote:

I am having this same issue. How can i get ahold of someone to help me fix the issue?

The answer to your reply is in many of the posts above yours.  Try reading the thread.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I also need port 25 unblocked. Phone support isnt much help. I've already sent a PM to the link mentioned and included my account, name, and phone.  If a rep could assist me with this it would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.