For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
Sylliec's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 10:05 AM

AT&T iphone cannot connect to AT&T u-verse wifi

My AT&T iphone has no problem keeping wi-fi connections, EXCEPT when I'm trying to connect to my home U-verse wifi (via the pacer 3600 AT&T router). The connection constantly drops off and back on. Other devices have no problem connecting to the U-verse wifi either. The result is that my AT&T wireless bill goes through the roof for exceeding my data limits because my AT&T home internet service drops the connection. Am I being paranoid or is AT&T doing this on purpose? Or is there a fix for this problem?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I thought I was alone. And losing my mind. I have been to the Apple Store. My device is fine. We have been through 3 different routers. Still nothing. AT&T even promised to call me tonight at 6:30 to trouble shoot- yet again - with the Manager. What a joke. No call. 10 years of being a customer and they just lost my business. My data bill was outrageous last month. Paying for a crap of a service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I bought a new iPhone 6s and need to know how to connect my wifi to it please explaine how to do this

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I can't believe that you are an AT&T master and would actually give an answer like that. That is a Band-Aid and not a solution. If that is your only solution then I want to know what AT&T is doing to rectify that on the router itself. I've done it work for 30 years and if that was the answer that I gave my customers I would have been fired long ago.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I thought I was the only one having this problem until I found this thread. I have been going back-and-forth with AT&T for well over a month. I'm having the same issues, they keep saying that I am going over my data every month and keep charging me extra. It is not my phone that is having problems, it is the AT&T router. They changed it out but that did not correct the problem. I think it's time to change to Xfinity!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.