Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help with your equipment?
vgdiaz's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 4:36 AM

2Wire i38HG Default Password Needed

I would like to know the default password for my new 2Wire i38HG gateway. I am also having trouble connecting wireless devices such as printers. Please provide solutions, if possible. Thank you.

vgdiaz

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @onelred,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. Sadly, if you do not have the information on the router, we will have to replace the unit. I can help with that, and we will be sending you a private message to assist with this matter.

-David T

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

@vgdiaz wrote:

After I go to 192.168.1.254 it takes me to the setup page but I am unable to make any changes wihtout the system password not the wireless key  which I have to connect wireless decives. The problem is that I need to change the channel because the default channel does not allow to connect wireless devices.

The manual states that the system password is on the iPSU front cover, but I do not know what's iPSU. What's iPSU?

iPSU is the Power Supply Unit. It is a the unit that supplies power to your iNID or outside unit. The password you are looking for is on the label on the front cover of this unit. It shold be white in color with 3 LED's in the front. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

In case someone comes looking for an answer to this one again. I had a 2 wire I absolutely loved it. On the back of the modem there are 2 sets of numbers not just one. If you entering the wrong number it won't work go look for the next set of numbers try that one

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.