For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Sblanchat's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 15th, 2016 3:50 AM

Email password yahoo

I do not have an att account but I have a yahoo email account. How do I change the password to my account & why is this so complicated to do?!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I do know how to spell digital.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I dont use att.net any more please logg me in by yahoo.com

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I don't know my password pls help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i've never changed my password but it's still not letting me log in into my account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

should be but it is not.  My son and I have att.net email accounts which are both connected with yahoo.  About 2 months ago I tried to connect both and now only one shows. Also now it does not let either one of us in because it will not let us change our password.  We tried calling att and because we no longer have them in our area we are considered under the free email accounts.  We tried calling att but they want my user id which I did give them but they also want my account information which it has been over two or three years ago.  Now I don't know what phone number to call do you know which att 877 number to call?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I got help using 877-267-2230 ATT Email Digital Support

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

7 years ago

Hi all,

I have a yahoo email address and Yahoo profile I have used for over ten years. I used it to manage a network of Yahoo groups. One day my password which has been a unique and strong password quit working. I was unable to reset it because the reset tool demanded a rescue email which I no longer had and there was never a cell phone number attached. 

I still cannot get into m Yahoo account. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]@yahoo.com

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

When I do that, it opens a new page and takes me back to att.com

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

What worked for ATT a month or so ago no longer works. I searched around and finally found a Yahoo support site that was divorced from ATT. It's fix worked. My computer isn't available right now and probably won't be for a day or two. If you haven't found a solution by then I'll see if I can find it. ATT's password system is the main reason I dropped all my ATT accounts, except for my email. I'd drop it too, but it's my main email and everyone has it. My only satisfaction is that they are wasting money with the weekly/sometimes daily snail mail and phone calls trying to get me back.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.