For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
petey123's profile

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 5:20 PM

Closed

What's the best IPhone 7 deal out there? (Free iPhone 7 with Trade-In)

A couple of years ago when the IPhone 6 came out, a lot of vendors were offering perks for getting the IPhone with AT&T through them. Even AT&T was offereing kickbacks per each line signed on. Now I don't see much if anything. It seems if I get a phone through the Next plan the monthly installment is the same and it wouldn't matter if I ordered it from AT&T or Best Buy or Costco. Has anyone seen anything from a particular source that might be worthwhile purchasing a phone from?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

8 years ago

@Gary L is going through the same process, he should be able to shed more light on the promotion process.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

@Gary L Is there any info you have to shed some light on my current situation?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

@Gary L Has AT&T received your phone yet and assigned a value for it? I'm really confused by this whole promotion!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Illtron3030 Come on, you only give me 8 minutes before asking again?? (only 35 minutes after @lizdance40) Please give me an opportunity to answer  😉

I have NOT turned in my iPhone 6s yet, I just got the 7 plus a week ago.  I'm making sure I'm happy with the larger size first. I'm loving the dual camera and liking the larger size but it's bit more of a hassle to drag around.

Plus, I'm a little terrified of this whole rebate process and not getting the full value of the 6s (especially since AT&T tends to value pretty low). I wanted the new iPhone but was not planning on getting it until I saw this offer, getting the free upgrade was the only thing that got me to take the plunge this time.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

This whole trade in your iphone 6 for a free Iphone 7 is a huge mess. AT&T really dropped the ball on this.

I bet many people are trading in their phones not knowing they were still in contract and the phone will be gone and they won't meet the requirements all because AT&T was not clear enough. They had conflicting info all over the place and they didn’t train their people correctly on the offer details.

Bad AT&T!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

Removing my comment since the 1200 word post that was posted multiple times is gone....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I'd really like to know why you removed ALL my posts? It wasn't even 1200 words and if it was why does that matter? If someone wanted to read it they could have if not could have scrolled on. There was no limit to how many characters a persons posts is supposed to be, it wasn't affensive it was the truth! And also there were questions in there that I seriously wanted answered. Why didn't anyone remove all your comments that stated you were removing all our comments. That's posted in multiple places too...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.