For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
kmontgomery's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2017 6:49 PM

Closed

iPhone X shipping question

Hello from Texas!  I am just wondering if anyone here ordered their new iPhone X on or after 11/11 has gotten any shipment confirmation or had dates for their order changed.  I ordered directly from the ATT store here, and received the confirmation email with shipping dates from 12/4 to 12/10 and the dates have not changed at all.  I am excited and impatient to get my new phone, as my iPhone 6 is quickly getting worse with all it's issues lately.  I have read all kinds of different things regarding when certain models are shipping and what others have experience.  I'm just curious if anyone that ordered near when I did has gotten their phone or shipment notifications or anything.  If it helps, I ordered the 256g in silver.  Thanks in advance and I hope we all get our phones sooner than expected!!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

What color are you and your daughters phones? I order my husbands 256gb silver on Nov 14 and it still says in progress. Shipping dates Dec 6- Dec13. On ATT.com

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

@Bigbird40 Silver because they had the better ship times when we ordered them. Jokes on us I guess. 

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

6 years ago

Wife and i's 256gb silver ordered on November 3rd approximately 10 am central time, switched to preparing for shipment yesterday around 10 pm, also charged the card at that time, got shipping emails for both at 5:45 pm today!!! They'll be here tomorrow!! Kinda surprised they shipped out of Memphis instead of Dallas since I'm in the Panhandle of Texas. Ship dates were Dec 4-11 BTW

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

That’s why we did silver too and I guess it’s going to come the last estimated ship date👎🏼

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered 256GB silver as well. Mine is shipping out of Memphis too. I live in the Fort Worth area. Except I’m getting mine shipped by USPS and doesn’t show delivery until Friday. Not sure how I missed out on Fedex overnight..

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

6 years ago

that stinks! I had picked the $15 overnight shipping though...I wish I had ordered SG it would have been here sooner

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I thought they all had overnight shipping 😞 What date did you order yours?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.