The new iPhone 15
kmontgomery's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2017 6:49 PM

Closed

iPhone X shipping question

Hello from Texas!  I am just wondering if anyone here ordered their new iPhone X on or after 11/11 has gotten any shipment confirmation or had dates for their order changed.  I ordered directly from the ATT store here, and received the confirmation email with shipping dates from 12/4 to 12/10 and the dates have not changed at all.  I am excited and impatient to get my new phone, as my iPhone 6 is quickly getting worse with all it's issues lately.  I have read all kinds of different things regarding when certain models are shipping and what others have experience.  I'm just curious if anyone that ordered near when I did has gotten their phone or shipment notifications or anything.  If it helps, I ordered the 256g in silver.  Thanks in advance and I hope we all get our phones sooner than expected!!!

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

6 years ago

@Scriptor_ I hope so too. Even if we don't get lucky within the next couple of days, I'm almost positive that it will be well before our estimated ship dates. As for your order date changing, you should be okay  - not sure why it happens, but I experienced the exact same thing when ordering the iPhone 6 a few years back and there was no delay that I was aware of.

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered iPhone X silver 256gb. I’m in the same boat as well, however, looking through some reviews online and seeing everyone’s phones being received before or by shipping dates. Also, at&t reduced shipping times for 4- 11 of December to 28- 4th of December and same day delivery. So I would expect to see something within the next 5 days. 

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

I am in Texas as well. ^

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ordered on 11/3 at 2 am and one has never changed 12/4 to 12/11 it’s a 256gb silver in color. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I posted earlier... the ordered on 11/1... 256GB, don't know the color... Scheduled to ship between 11/30 and 12/7... Well, finally saw a change from 'In Progress' to 'Preparing to Ship'!!! Woo Hoo!!! It's arriving at the store that I (unfortunately) ordered it from... this store caused me over 2 weeks of grief, including 15+ hours on chat, working with well over a dozen Loyalty Customer Service Agents... and having to return the wrong items they shipped me and running between 2 stores... Always work with an AT&T Corporate owned store, not these independently owned locations... you never know what kind of quality customer service you will get...

I just want to pick up my phone and never see that store again.

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

@BeccaZ73

have you received you’re order?

if so how many days before you’re est shipment date?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered my phone on 11/12 at 2:50 pm. I was given the shipping dates of 12/4-12/11. My status still shows in progress 😫

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

@clhorn89

same date here but at 1:24 pm 

Same ship dates and still no progression 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered November 10th, still processing. 

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

@BeepBoop

i think nov 7-8 orders delivered today, can you give an update when youre shipping status changes? I  believe it should be next 2 days. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.