For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
kmontgomery's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2017 6:49 PM

Closed

iPhone X shipping question

Hello from Texas!  I am just wondering if anyone here ordered their new iPhone X on or after 11/11 has gotten any shipment confirmation or had dates for their order changed.  I ordered directly from the ATT store here, and received the confirmation email with shipping dates from 12/4 to 12/10 and the dates have not changed at all.  I am excited and impatient to get my new phone, as my iPhone 6 is quickly getting worse with all it's issues lately.  I have read all kinds of different things regarding when certain models are shipping and what others have experience.  I'm just curious if anyone that ordered near when I did has gotten their phone or shipment notifications or anything.  If it helps, I ordered the 256g in silver.  Thanks in advance and I hope we all get our phones sooner than expected!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Many folks have had orders from 10/27 that are still waiting. I am still waiting on 256SG ordered 11/3. AT&T believes that they will have enough stock in early/mid December to fulfill orders. The most constrained models are 256 Space Gray, followed by 256 Silver. If you have an Apple store nearby, you can use IStocknow to check Apple stock (try at 6am) and see if you can grab one locally and cancel the order. Sadly, carriers are getting the last pick of the new Apple devices these days - most of them are going to Apple's own stores and online orders first. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered 11/10, space grey 256 gb. No changes yet. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered November 10th, space grey 256 gb. My ship date was December 11th - December 18th. No changes so far. The representative who place my order told me that there is an expected shipment for November 27th and my order should likely be filled then. 

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for the info, guys!  I have a friend that got hers a week after she ordered it, but I'm not sure exactly when she placed the order though.  I do know she's with another company and not AT&T.  The rep that I spoke with said they've been shipping early but didn't give me a date, so I'm just hoping it will be sooner rather than later, lol.  My iPhone 6 is on it's last leg and I need my new phone!  I hope we all get our phones soon!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered a 256GB X from an independently owned AT&T store on 11/1. Order system shows shipping between 11/30-12/07. And I don't even remember what color I ordered. LOL! And I'm from TEXAS too!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered on 11/11 at 8pm...

Texas as well ;D

iPhone X Space Gray 256GB
Order info as of 11/20...

"We've received your order request"

Estimated shipping date: December 11, 2017 - December 18, 2017

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

6 years ago

Same boat here - my wife ordered the Silver 64GB at the same time and hers arrived today, and the status on mine has remained the same since we placed the order.

Order date: 11/11/2017 at 5:40 p.m. ET

iPhone X Space Gray 256GB

Item status: Preparing to ship 

We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship on or before the dates below.

Estimated ship dates: December 11, 2017 - December 18, 2017

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Has your status always said “preparing to ship”?  Mine just says “in progress” so if yours is correct your phone should be shipped soon!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

If @Dookwich says preparing for shipment, I hope mine ships early. I ordered directly through AT&T. However, I have two iPhone X's on order... 256GB, Space Gray... Hopefully it's order status will change the next couple of days... 

Update 11/20/17: AT&T is saying that I submitted my order on 11/12/17 however I explicitly remember placing it on 11/11/17... Hopefully this doesn't delay my order 

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

6 years ago

@kmontgomery It may be inaccurate for me to say "always," but the status has definitely been the same since at least the evening of 11/13 - that's the first time I remember checking it after placing the order. I certainly hope it means it'll be shipping soon, which should bode well for you folks who ordered around that time, too. I think AT&T's order info system leaves much to be desired. My wife's part of our order arrived today and has always showed (and still does show) the status as "Processing," although there was a shipping date and tracking number that showed up below that when it shipped.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.