For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

GOT MY SHIPPING INFO!!!
....Just not through AT&T it still says Preparing For a Shipment.

signed up for free UPS My Choice and boom there it was! I’m sure the FedEx equivalent to UPS My Choice should be able to show you!

my package left ATT Memphis TN Facility yesterday 5pm!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

CF37F9C5-0A2A-476F-8ABC-18C2B3270486.png

Just got shipping information through fedex. Appears it was already in transit. 

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

Yes minds isn’t Fed Ex for tomorrow. 

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T IPhoneX shipped via UPS next day air, at 3 am. I’ll have mine tomorrow!

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

Sorry minds is Fed Ex to early for me 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Well hot diggity dang! I got a shipping notification at 1:37am EST this morning (11/2) via FedEx. I ordered my IPhone X, silver 256gig at 3:02am EST 10/27. Got the we have your order at 3:02am EST. Got the “we are good to go” email at 5:28am EST 10/27, it was on “prepare to ship” mode by Monday 10/30 and this morning success! It’s coming in from Forth Worth, Texas. Hope this helps people! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Its 5am in chicago... Just got an email from AT&T: My phone arrives tomorrow by 3pm thru FedEx! 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

256 GB Space Gray:  Started attempting preorder right at 3:00 am on AT&T website and mobile app. After losing my place in the queue multiple times, I wasn’t able to order until 5:10 am!! Currently showing “In Progress” with estimated ship date Nov 2 - Nov 10. Hoping for a little miracle lol.——Chillicothe, OH

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just got my tracking number about 30 min ago! Coming from fedex overnight! I ordered from At&t app with 11/3 delivery date. I hope everyone enjoys their new IPhones and thanks for all your help!  

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

IMG_0782.PNG

IMG_0783.PNG

Proof that your theory was wrong lol. I'll be getting my iPhone X on Friday. My preorder was made on Oct. 27 at 11:59am Est. Good Luck to rest of you, hopefully ya'll get tracking info soon. 

2 Attachments

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.