Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Just got my tracking number. FedEx will be delivering 11/3 by 4:30. iPhone X Space Gray 256GB. Order confirmed at 3:09am ET on 10/27. Ordered through AT&T website with upgrade on next plan.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

29968D96-51E3-4617-B2F4-76AB10566CA1.png

Mine just shipped , deliver by 3pm Friday 

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

7 years ago

Alright.. getting my 64gb Silver on 11/3. 

Now I'm waiting on my personal 256gb Space Gray which has Nov 2-10 shipping date. Man hopefully that will ship this week as well! 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Ordered at 2:52 AM Central on pre-order day, been preparing to ship since around last week Friday, yet no email. I have a Silver 256GB on order... Kinda worried I'm seeing people with higher order numbers than me getting their tracking before I do.

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

7 years ago

@digitaljc If you have a 11/3 delivery date, you will get a tracking number soon. They process hundreds of thousands of orders at the same time :). 

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

@digitaljc there's no way for me to verify the veracity of this, but I'm inclined to think that within each delivery batch (i.e. people with a 11/3 delivery by date) the shipping is random.  So long as you have an 11/3 date, I don't think when you order matters in terms of when you get a shipping confirmation.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you @GizDon and @ODoyleRulz for putting my mind at ease. Smiley Happy

Curator

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Great News!

I ordered through Apple originally, and when I heard that AT&T was still giving November 3rd delivery dates, I ordered another iPhone X LATE at 4:26 AM EDT.  I’ve had a “preparing to ship” all week and still do at the AT&T order webpage. I just checked (again for dozens of times) with UPS My Choice and around 4:12 AM EDT I see that my iPhone X is shipping from Memphis, TN for delivery on November 3rd, tomorrow!  

If you have a delivery date of November 3rd, it appears to be real!  Don’t worry, you should get a tracking number today if you haven’t already. 

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

@Gatortpk Partay! Did you get tracking information from ATT first, or just through UPS?

Curator

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I just got an email as well after seeing my order on its way through UPS My Choice:

3C551AB4-5D97-4438-8C43-71555439314E.jpeg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.