For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
bimmergirl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 8:04 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

was able to pre-order with no problem.. then after a few minutes got an email that order was not processed. but its says that its still pending ... did anyone get this confirmation email?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

The $1 is a temporary charge as a way to confirm your credit card information. It should disappear soon. At least that's my experience with other companies that do the same temporary $1 charge.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

order is processing my card is charge 1.00 whats that means?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

Same for me.  It's been about 32 hours since I purchased my Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus a minute after pre order was available.  The money was taken out of my account though. I called E-Com at 1-866-267-4510 and was told that their system is lagging behind due to high demand, so to give it 48 hours for an email confirmation. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

That is utterly ridiculous.  Why are things so complicated with AT&T? I better call about my order. Did you call customer care or E-Com?

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm basically getting a run around for the same thing. They said they can't cancel or process the order but my card has been charged. I also order within the first 30 and got confirmation in my email.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I got my e-mail confirmation for preorder then I got a call from my bank to verify charges. AT&T put the charges through twice. Multiple calls to at&t. They said one of the charges would drop off in 3 days. They wanted me to say the issue was solved. I said no it's not solved until I get my money back. I was told that some people were triple charged.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Hello- I have 8 ATT charges due to the system tanking 10 times at check out. Also tried upgrade of existing line and after the system tanked 4 times some how ended up with an iPhone 6s no clue and 2 new lines of service on iPhone 7+'es. Yesterday spent almost 3 hours on the phone with ATT to be told my IPhone 6s I didn't want order is locked so they can't cancel it yet and fix another issue. What am I supposed to do I was told a ticket was escalated and to expect a call but never received one?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have the same status. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Just called again and was told the system is down and they can't do anything??!! WHAT is going on with ATT

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

8 years ago

"Preparing to Ship" means that the order process is complete and your form of payment has been authorized.

Your order will stay in that state until inventory is allocated and a shipping label is generated.

The best clue when an order is close to shipping is when your form of payment is actually charged (not authorized).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.