Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

How old is the iPad?  Model number?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have gone through the steps to unlock my old iPhone. I receive the email with the confirmation link. I follow the link and get the confirmation number. I check the progress link and it shows that my unlock request is "in-progress". Then 24 hours later I receive another email saying:

Current status - Denied It looks like you didn't confirm your request so we had to cancel it. The link we sent you was only good for 24 hours.

Submit a new request when you're ready to try again.

I've done this three times. Is there a number to call to do this?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I want my iPhone to be activated or unlocked so I can use it in Nigeria. What do I need to do please

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

5 years ago

Moving to wireless

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I bought an iPhone and it will be used overseas , how do I unlock and
active it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I bought a iPhone Xr on the Amazon website, but the device is the AT&T carrier lock model. 

Then I request the this deivce for unlock on this website, but I did not receive the any email or request number. 

How can I unlock my device?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I did receive a notice that stated that they had received my request. That notice should have had a confirmation number but for an unknown reason it was blank. I’m probably going to call them or go to an att personally to see if they can help me because honestly I don’t think we’ll be receiving any email or help. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been travelling overseas and my phone won’t let me put a NZ SIM card in as I still have money to pay off it but I have been paying it off for nearly a year now, so it should be available to unlock? 

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

5 years ago

@decom0405 wrote:

I bought a iPhone Xr on the Amazon website, but the device is the AT&T carrier lock model. 

Then I request the this deivce for unlock on this website, but I did not receive the any email or request number. 

How can I unlock my device?

You better return iPhone XR to Amazon website.  It was never was active in AT&T's system, that is the possible answer why no response for unlock.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.