Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
silence1023's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 1:54 AM

How do I leave feedback for an in-store experience?

I had a good experience at an AT&T store, today. How can I leave feedback for the associate who helped me?

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @silence1023,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

2 Messages

2 months ago

My husband called to remove some lines, was transferred multiple times and on hold for an hour. He had to hang up due to work. Called again, same thing. Decided to go into an AT&T store and was told they can not help. We are now on hold currently and it has been an hour! Absolutely ridiculous. This should not be this difficult to remove lines. Plus no one hardly speaks English. We are about ready to cancel all our lines. 

2 Messages

2 months ago

We called to cancel a couple lines on our business account. We were transferred several times with a total of an hour wait time. We had to hang up due to work calls. Tried again same thing. Decided to try going into a store, said they can not do anything. We are now waiting again, already over an hour. This is absolutely ridiculous. Supposedly the only one who can help us is from customer loyalty. We are now going to be canceling all our lines. Terrible customer service. 

6 Messages

23 days ago

I was at the Arden fair AT&T store. I asked the gentleman and their a Mexican kid was shorthaired crooked teeth. To help me because Apple Did repair on my phone and change the motherboard and the phone wasn’t recognizing me on my apps and Gmail. The AT&T representative told me that all they are responsible for is my phone working. I went to another AT&T store near my house on Freeport Boulevard and the gentleman was able to walk me through and help me with all my needs when I’ve been dealing with Apple for two weeks now and going back-and-forth wasting my time taking half days off work. It’s really Stressful And I was asking for is help at the Arden fair store. 
And I hope you correct this problem. Because your company is a lot better than your representative is At the Arden fair store. The Freeport store the gentleman that helped me was so awesome that I can’t write enough reviews thanking him because he really helped me when Apple is so powerful. They can shine whoever they want and tell them tough luck. Anybody out there big headed attitude 

6 Messages

23 days ago

I had the worst experience at the AT&T  store At Arden fair. The Mexican kid with crooked teeth and short hair was a rudest person I’ve ever dealt with through AT&T. He told me it was not their responsibility that my phone work correctly only that the cellular part works. The Apple Store had done a repair under warranty, swapping out my motherboard. And my phone could not recognize who I was with that repair. I wasted two weeks and several hours of running around to the Apple Store and Home into their technical support being so rude. Finally, I went to the AT&T store on Freeport Boulevard. And the gentleman there that was representing AT&T was so helpful and fix my phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.