Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
silence1023's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 1:54 AM

How do I leave feedback for an in-store experience?

I had a good experience at an AT&T store, today. How can I leave feedback for the associate who helped me?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

This is a customer populated forum not AT&T. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I moved from T-mobile to at&t with 13 lines and i have very bad experience, i never recommended to move at&t 

this company has one of the worst customer support. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I would like to leave a negative review for my visit at ATT store at Loueta road spring tx.

they lied to me about my line charges and equipment price. i am getting lot more in my billing cycle, i will never recommend to move at&t, this is one the worst company and bad customer support.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

2 years ago

@zsyed

That store is not AT&T owned.

Authorized retailers are independent franchisees. If you have a problem with an employee at the store you need to discuss it directly with the store manager.

AT&T prices are published online for anyone to read. The only prices that are honored are the ones that are published online. Same goes for the equipment,  cell phones, tablets, watches.   Deals and promos are all published.
You might get some clarification by comparing your paperwork, to the deals on the sales page and the cost of service as in the estimator tool.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Chenya at the Corporate ATT store off 75 and park in dallas Texas was AMAZING!! She was SO knowledgeable, patient and kind! She helped me move my plan off a corporate plan and back into my own plan.  She helped me understand internal calling plans theses days.  It was a painless experience and if I need anything again I will request for her!

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Chenya at the dallas att corporate location off 75 and park was AMAZING!! She was so patient, kind and knowledgeable!  She helped me move off my corporate plan and onto my own plan.  She also got me signed up for an international plan and explained very throughly how it worked.  I highly recommend going to this location and asking for Chenya

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I would like to leave feedback about a store I visited yesterday.  I'd prefer not to post a review and criticize the store, in general, rather provide productive feedback.  Thank you!

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi, I hope this review makes it to the city center- Portland, Or location. I was helped tremendously by Carson to set up new cell phone accounts and was available for follow up questions the next week. Such a big help! 

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hello! I cannot figure out how to leave a review at the particular store (692 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139). This review is for Gabriel L, he .was the associate who helped me. He was really incredible! I’ve honestly never had that good of customer service. I had a bit of an issue and I was in the store for 2.5 hours and he was so kind and helpful and did everything in his power to get the issue resolved, which it was! But really cannot say enough good things about Gabe and I’m just so thankful that he took the time to help me. Please give this man a raise! Or at least pass this review along to the Cambridge location. - Jordan 

(edited)

1 Message

8 months ago

As a 19-year loyal AT&T customer, last night I had a GREAT Customer Service experience.  I want to thank Jan (Edited as per community guidelines) from 904 Blosson Hill Rd, San Jose, CA. I went in last night to replace the protector screen on our iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max and exited as the BEST Papa in the world. Jan was cordial and polite while we engaged in small talk as she replaced the glass. I inquired about iPads, and she mentioned a special going on. She explained what it was and helped work my numbers to get the best deal available for two 9th-generation iPads (because I now have five iPhones and 5 Ipad) on My plan. Thank you again, Jan, for your patience, for sharing your incredible knowledge, fabulous customer service etiquette, and your support for making me feel comfortable about My purchases. Grandkids will love them. Mahalo Nui Loa🌺

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.