We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27791)

Accepted Solution

Picture is glitching

Trying to watch the Lakers but Sportsnet keeps glitching. It's unwatchable.  Overall quality of Uverse is terrible.  There is always at least one channel having problems.  Troubleshooter on DVR does not work.  Keep getting unavailable error.  Tried troubleshooting from my c

Questions

• U-verse TV

SLINGBOX NEEDED ASAP

Dish disconnected Slingbox servers on Nov 9, 2022. I don't have a way to watch Uverse recorded programs while away from home. If AT&T Uverse had any sense, they would pick up Slingbox technology and provide it to life long customers of 20 years or more. How do I watch my recorded programs while

Questions

• U-verse TV

New Channel -- The Scientology Network

I see the following new channels on U-Verse TV: 569 -- The Scientology Network 1569 -- The Scientology Network HD It appears to be a U-300 or higher channel. I have U-200 and don't have it. Because it's a religious channel, U-Verse is probably being paid to air it.

Questions

• U-verse TV

ATT U-Verse app not working, doesn't remember log in info on iPhone.

I've been a U-Verse customer since the service was introduced. I have used the U-Verse daily until the past couple of weeks. The app doesn't remember my log in name or password. No facial recognition. Every time I try to use the app I have to sign in, put in my password, accept the Neilson (Edited p

Questions

• U-verse TV

uverse app, not seeing records, not able to set recordings

is this app just dead or what?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Change from att DVR model VIP 2262 to VIP 2250 and having problems

DVR model VIP 2262 was beginning to buzz loudly. Att sent a replacement model VIP 2250. After experiencing glitches, stops and starts, I did the reset after reset thing with no improvement. Called ATT and they sent another replacement only to have the same problem with the 2nd replacement. Now ATT w

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse app makes me sign in every time I open it now

This is getting frustrating! It’s just a TV guide listing! Even though I tap the box for the app to “remember me”… every time I open the U-verse app, both the user name field and password are totally blank and I have to input my whole email address and password to sign in to look at TV listings.

Questions

• U-verse TV

ESPN -why don't they recognize Uverse on the streaming app?

When we try and watch a game not televised we can't open the game as we have in the past, which means that it automatically opened upon selection. We now get a code to enter at espn.com/activate and which doesn't work.  Should we delete the ESPN app because it doesn't work, please advise.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

S10-S3 Remote Quit Working

I have 2 older U-verse receivers, each one with an S10-S3 remote. The remote for my living room receiver quit working a few moments ago.  I replaced the batteries and it still won't control the receiver.  It doesn't control the receiver in the back room either, but the back room remote co

Questions

• U-verse TV

Wireless DVR rebooting itself every night at EXACTLY the same time!

95% of the time.....my WIRELESS DVR will reboot itself at 1:00am (actually 1:01am according to Alexa). WHY?  I've had techs come out for the past 7-8 YEARS and they cannot figure it out.  I would say that about 40% of that 95% I have to physically go into the living room and reboot the AC

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Accepted Solution

Tv display

How do I remove caller is display on my tv

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Change from att DVR model VIP 2262 to VIP 2250 and having problems

DVR model VIP 2262 was beginning to buzz loudly. Att sent a replacement model VIP 2250. After experiencing glitches, stops and starts, I did the reset after reset thing with no improvement. Called ATT and they sent another replacement only to have the same problem with the 2nd replacement. Now ATT w

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

S10-S3 Remote Quit Working

I have 2 older U-verse receivers, each one with an S10-S3 remote. The remote for my living room receiver quit working a few moments ago.  I replaced the batteries and it still won't control the receiver.  It doesn't control the receiver in the back room either, but the back room remote co

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Error code 1

My U-Verse receiver looks like it is going through all the start-up processing and then shows a red X 1 error code. Doesn't do anything else. I've tried unplugging and re-booting the gateway, the modem and the receiver several times. Any ideas?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tv input using s30 remote.

Hooked up Roku streaming box to an older Sharp non smart tv. I can program the Roku remote to go right to the correct output by touching any button. But to get back to my cable box I have to use the actual tv remote. To top it all off, when I bring up Roku, the volume is about 25% louder and I can’t

Questions

• U-verse TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.